Gamevpns xbox + playstation call of duty console vpn compatible?

bullet_uk

59 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Yo... your missing the point of the vpn, and the how a vpn works for gaming. this company is taking your money they do not own their own proxies. its a gimmick vpn like nolag and sbmmoff

I totally understand i get 86 servers with sbmmoff for 60 usd one time fee, absolute steal.

I also understand that expressvpn at 12 usd a month is a total scam.

3 minutes ago, bullet_uk said:

I totally understand i get 86 servers with sbmmoff for 60 usd one time fee, absolute steal.

I also understand that expressvpn at 12 usd a month is a total scam.

dm me and ill break it down for you, not going to sprinkle the whole world with vpn knowledge when most people on this forum does not even own a netduma router

Could somebody please explain the most effective way for me to use my Express VPN subscription on my XR500 on Warzone 2 please?

I have tried connecting to India via UK and everything says connected and my location states India in game, however these bot lobbies that people talk about must be under some hidden layer than i have yet to find!

Any help much appreciated, Thanks!

23 hours ago, bullet_uk said:

Clearly i do know how a vpn works since i have set up my own openvpn client before. Dude everyone is laughing at you, you have brang nothing to this thread. GTFO

I honestly think that if they are laughing at someone, it is at you... 3.1 K/D and looking for bot lobbies?? hahahahahaha REGRETABLE!!

38 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

I honestly think that if they are laughing at someone, it is at you... 3.1 K/D and looking for bot lobbies?? hahahahahaha REGRETABLE!!

lol bro be nice, the dude honestly has no clue or he made the thread to promote a new vpn service. i was not going to call him out on the KD

42 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

lol bro be nice, the dude honestly has no clue or he made the thread to promote a new vpn service. i was not going to call him out on the KD

I'm sorry, but honestly anyone who seeks to manipulate the game to obtain bot lobbies seems unfortunate to me and even more so having that KD. I would understand that someone with little time and not very skilled would try to do it in order to enjoy the few games they could play, but someone with 3.1KD? What happens that in the lobbies that touches him they rape him every time he plays and he has to go and abuse people with 0.80kd because if not he is not capable of killing a fly? Instead of manipulating the SBMM and screwing those with low KD, perhaps he should focus more on improving to compete with people of the same KD, but of course that is more expensive... well... what I said, everyone who asks for this topic it is very unfortunate...

Sorry expressvpn sucks i just tried it and cancelled my sub gamevpns is way better than that trash for console. You guys gave me some useless advice. Anyone who reads this dont even waste your time on express. These guys on this thread are not educated on vpns even though they may claim to be.

Thanks for wasting my money with expressvpn!

ExpressVPN said it plans to stand by its CIO after Daniel Gericke was named by the U.S. Department of Justice as one of three people who were fined for allegedly providing "hacking-related services" to the government of the United Arab Emirates.

STAY AWAY FROM EXPRESSVPN

https://www.techtarget.com/searchsecurity/news/252506801/ExpressVPN-stands-behind-CIO-named-in-UAE-hacking-scandal

No definitely,

No matter expressVPN (personally it's just an example because it allows the same service on game console as your "proxyDNS") or another real VPN , you will have the same result !

• 1 month later...

Do you guys still use VPN? I understand how to use one unlike Bullet UK 😂

It just seems a bit hit and miss, I will get the odd decent lobby and then I will get a lobby with just sweats.... I tended to pick locations where the time is after 2 am but I get more consistent lobbies turning VPN off  and just using geo location.

Cheers