Xr1000 problems

I have a number of problems... 

1- Geo filter / the geo filter was not able to access the cloud, please ensure you have a active Internet connection? 

2- congratulation control / when I run the auto set up test it doesn't show no readings

3- connection benchmark / when I run the test its showing no readings

I'm connected to the Internet and if I do a speed test on the Web I'm getting over 500mb download

Have you tried to resync cloud? Or reset router?

maybe disconnect power from both modem and router wait a minute or two then connect power to the modem wait until the modem stabilizes back on and then power up the router. Try this and see if everything balances out first before resetting things. 

10 hours ago, Jackh said:

I have a number of problems... 

1- Geo filter / the geo filter was not able to access the cloud, please ensure you have a active Internet connection? 

2- congratulation control / when I run the auto set up test it doesn't show no readings

3- connection benchmark / when I run the test its showing no readings

I'm connected to the Internet and if I do a speed test on the Web I'm getting over 500mb download

Welcome to the forum!

As mentioned above, please go to the three-line menu in Geo-filter and hit 'Resync cloud'. Do you still get the same error?

Can you show screenshots of exactly what you're seeing in Congestion Control and Connection Benchmark?

I've done resync cloud and think that's solved that. 

However.... Qos isn't auto testing and connection benchmark is just loading as if it is doing the test but doesn't show anything

#help

20230301_231215.jpg

20230301_231251.jpg