30-1

lukasz

Aaahhhhhh pre-nerf ASM1.

Oh how I loved you and hated you at the same time.

The day I got my Speakeasy in a supply drop was the day they nerfed it - that's my kind of luck!

Good gameplay man... It's not very often you see map control style games in AW!

Hhehehe. Thanks buddy. I would still say that after nerfing it its still a beastly gun.

That game was so long time ago now my play style changed to more open one.

Great game play.  I never thought about using that location (2nd assault drone).  I learned something new.  I am a rusher and play almost exclusively Domination.  All this time with COD AW, and I FINALLY got the Speakeasy this weekend. 

glad you have learn something. With FFA you really need to find those snekey places in order to drop those Kill Streaks. Enjoy your TOMMY GUN.

Thank you.  I have been playing with the Reckless with grip and extended mags.  What a difference to play with my "tommy gun" with grip and advanced rifling.  The recoil is definitely less and more controllable.  I saw youtube videos and did my own experiments.  With frame rounding, the Speakeasy fires just as fast as the Reckless.

Thank you.  I have been playing with the Reckless with grip and extended mags.  What a difference to play with my "tommy gun" with grip and advanced rifling.  The recoil is definitely less and more controllable.  I saw youtube videos and did my own experiments.  With frame rounding, the Speakeasy fires just as fast as the Reckless.

Now thats a interensting one so you say its the same fire rate? hmm.... i love my tommy gun the looks on it when you do a qucik realod....

I usually run that with forgrip and quickdrwa grip to the honest.......maximum reaction....

used to love the speakeasy, then just didnt work for me, I didnt know it got nerfed I just thought I got worse with it.

Great result.

what had replace the speakeasy in your arsenal then?

Now thats a interensting one so you say its the same fire rate? hmm.... i love my tommy gun the looks on it when you do a qucik realod....

I usually run that with forgrip and quickdrwa grip to the honest.......maximum reaction....

Here is a video that I saw that made me test it.  Ignore the commentary and put the youtube video on the slowest speed of 0.25.  The Speakeasy gets a slight 1 bullet head start on the Reckless and barely finishes just before the Reckless. I did the same thing with two controllers and split screen.  I pressed the fire buttons at the same time and they finish a full magazine at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFNmGQye6c&feature=youtu.be&t=2m05s

Archived