No games found on ps4 advanced warfare

TheGreatDansby

I have it occasionally and shut down everything, reboot the router and then it seems to solve the problem

. Last night I was finding 12-18 games to join instead of the usual 2 or 3 but they all played like garbage. I mean really bad, I am an old fart but a steady 1.04 KDR player on my games of choice. Over 2 hours last night I struggled to go 0.3.

something is going on alright , getting some really strange lobby mixes and starting to see quite a lot of guys wearing ranked play kit when I can find games. when I can't, resetting does help luckily

AW is all messed up, Not only did I have horrible games last night I got some x2 XP at the same time as my mate who I was gaming with. Half way through the next game my screen went blank and I ended up back at the main menu. My friend was still in the lobby and my x2 XP time had not gone down at all. (No I wasn't kicked for team killing in case you were wondering lol)

Hey gents. Vincent aka Peacemaker on Twitter who is in the PS4 posted that he has changed his Cloud settings and this helped him find games. Whitelist 16 / Game Server 6 / Map 16 and this worked for him.

Whatever happened to you may be straightened out now Danny.  I just tried with my geo set at 900 miles, strict on, and found a game immediately.

I was able to get on (for testing purposes) this afternoon, but... I have my home location in Kansas, even though I am on the East Coast.

So, perhaps moving your home location might help until they get this sorted out?

Archived