Fluency drop after playing.

Because I restart the xr1000 I enter the game, I play a game or 2 and it goes super fluid and well... but then the third time it doesn't go well, it's slow and you can't face a player you meet because you don't know don't give time or point it. Could it be the reason for the Qos and the traffic priority?

44 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Estás jugando exactamente en los mismos servidores y obtienes el mismo ping cuando esto sucede?

If on the same server and the same ping always, and if I change servers the same thing happens to me, 1 or 2 games are fine and then it's all bad.

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Hay más dispositivos en uso en la red en este momento? ¿Estás jugando durante las horas pico o fuera de las horas pico?

It happens to me if I play in the mornings, afternoons or at night...it always happens to me, and what I also notice is that when that happens to me it hits me like a lag that the character I'm running with runs hits me with that lag and turns around, what does it do? a 360 alone and from there everything goes wrong.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you provide a screenshot of your QoS page please?

There you go. I know you're going to tell me to put 70% and forever, but I've tried all the ways and I don't know why this configuration but it's the one that works best for me.

IMG_20230222_132144.jpg

IMG_20230222_132109.jpg

29 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

100% significaría que QoS básicamente no está haciendo nada en absoluto. Si tenerlos altos es lo que se siente mejor, configúrelos al 99%.

The truth is that if I feel 100% better, because I have tried it at 70% and I notice when playing very heavy... and the rest is fine or the gaming and the other does nothing to have it at 50% each?

2 hours ago, LeGenD said:
The truth is that if I feel 100% better, because I have tried it at 70% and I notice when playing very heavy... and the rest is fine or the gaming and the other does nothing to have it at 50% each?

OK, do you have ALL devices on the network connected to the XR? Or do some connect directly to the ISP router/modem still?

The rules in Traffic Prioritisation aren't seeing any traffic, so this may also explain why you're not seeing any improvements with QoS. Is your PS5 definitely connected to the XR? 

Could you please try powering on the PS5 and see if it shows up in Device Manager as being online? If it does, remove the existing rule from Traffic Prio and add a new one, being extra careful that you're definitely selecting the right device.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Bien, ¿tiene TODOS los dispositivos en la red conectados al R2? ¿O algunos todavía se conectan directamente al enrutador/módem del ISP?

Las reglas en Priorización de tráfico no ven ningún tráfico, por lo que esto también puede explicar por qué no ve ninguna mejora con QoS. ¿Tu PS5 está definitivamente conectada al R2? 

¿Podría intentar encender la PS5 y ver si aparece en el Administrador de dispositivos como si estuviera en línea? Si es así, elimine la regla existente de Traffic Prio y agregue una nueva, teniendo mucho cuidado de que definitivamente esté seleccionando el dispositivo correcto.

All the devices connect to the xr1000. The traffic prioritization rules have no traffic because I restarted the router and the ps4 was not turned on, but if it goes well, it turns on and has more download traffic than upload traffic.

Hace 36 minutos, Netduma Liam dijo:

De acuerdo, gracias, también sugeriría reducir el exceso de acciones para juegos y sin categorizar. Los juegos no necesitan tanto ancho de banda y no categorizar podrían causar problemas.

¿Qué juego estás jugando exactamente? ¿Cuál es tu ping promedio en el juego?

categorize as? each one having 10%? I play call of duty Mw2 and I play ping always in the games it goes from peak 17-30 all the time. and it's not that one game goes to 17 and another 30...if not, it goes to 17 25 30 then 17 22 like that but it doesn't go over 30.

It might be worth checking what players are in the same lobby as you, if you come across the same players frequently, which I do as I have cross-play disabled. It's guaranteed that if the game starts with them in it, it's unplayable. I suspect they're joining with a very high ping causing issues with the server as Call of Duty tries to compensate for this causing games to be unplayable. With some of those players, they can end up in my next 5+ games in a row. Some are from America on UK or EU servers, some are from Asia - guessing they're using some form of Geo Filtering to give them an advantage.

It might not be the same issue you're having but worth keeping it in mind. I've blocked them in Call of Duty and they show up with a muted mic symbol if they're in the same server in game so you know if they're in your lobby. My ping is always between 25 - 32 with every server I join - I don't think it's a reliable indicator of in-game lag though.

If you end up in a game where that's happening and first place is way ahead while everyone else has a normal or bad kill/ death ratio, it might be worth looking at their profile and see if their country location is listed near their name.

13 minutes ago, TheJam said:

It might be worth checking what players are in the same lobby as you, if you come across the same players frequently, which I do as I have cross-play disabled. It's guaranteed that if the game starts with them in it, it's unplayable. I suspect they're joining with a very high ping causing issues with the server as Call of Duty tries to compensate for this causing games to be unplayable. With some of those players, they can end up in my next 5+ games in a row. Some are from America on UK or EU servers, some are from Asia - guessing they're using some form of Geo Filtering to give them an advantage.

It might not be the same issue you're having but worth keeping it in mind. I've blocked them in Call of Duty and they show up with a muted mic symbol if they're in the same server in game so you know if they're in your lobby. My ping is always between 25 - 32 with every server I join - I don't think it's a reliable indicator of in-game lag though.

If you end up in a game where that's happening and first place is way ahead while everyone else has a normal or bad kill/ death ratio, it might be worth looking at their profile and see if their country location is listed near their name.

thank you. I will look at what you have told me to see how things are.

20 hours ago, LeGenD said:
categorize as? each one having 10%? I play call of duty Mw2 and I play ping always in the games it goes from peak 17-30 all the time. and it's not that one game goes to 17 and another 30...if not, it goes to 17 25 30 then 17 22 like that but it doesn't go over 30.

Yes 10% will be fine. 

There is also a newer firmware available for the XR1000 so I'd suggest upgrading to that as it may mean you can pull a newer version of our DPI database, which may help with this issue.

Edit: After a discussion internally, this firmware is no longer available due to remaining issues.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Sí, el 10% estará bien. 

También hay un firmware más nuevo disponible para el XR1000, por lo que sugiero actualizarlo, ya que puede significar que puede obtener una versión más nueva de nuestra base de datos DPI, lo que puede ayudar con este problema.

Si lo puse todo al 10%. Pos no me notifico que hay un nuevo firmware.lo actualizaré luego.

1 hour ago, LeGenD said:
If I put it all at 10%. It does not notify me that there is a new firmware. I will update it later.

Please ignore my earlier comment, that firmware was pushed by NETGEAR by mistake and is not actually available for download.

Based on the comment from @TheJam, it would be useful to know if this is something you are experiencing too. If you could let us know your findings there that may be helpful.