Internet Explorer on Xbox One

Alex49H

Since my laptop screen burned out I run speedtest theough Internet Explorer on my Xbox One.

Does anyone else use IE on the Xbox? Are your speeds just as accurate as they would be on a pc or laptop?

Awesome. Thank you gents!

I should be getting somewhere around 150 down 20 up and not even close because I am getting 93 to 88 down and 22 up. ISP tech came out and he didn't help much. They had already replaced the cables and splitters last week.

Turned off all IPv6 as well? You should get up to around 120 if so.

Yes I have it off on the WAN and LAN and Miscellaneous. I think it is my ISP. It's because even with the Duma in any game there is still lag, rubber banding and it happens in all games.

They did something last night and this morning they retested the signal. Game was smoother (AW) but still getting same speed.

• Administrators

Yes I have it off on the WAN and LAN and Miscellaneous. I think it is my ISP. It's because even with the Duma in any game there is still lag, rubber banding and it happens in all games.

They did something last night and this morning they retested the signal. Game was smoother (AW) but still getting same speed.

Thats good to hear! Ensure you're wired, sliders at 100%, device prio reset, deep packet processing is off and then try it again :)

Since my laptop screen burned out I run speedtest theough Internet Explorer on my Xbox One.

Does anyone else use IE on the Xbox? Are your speeds just as accurate as they would be on a pc or laptop?

Which speedtest site do you use with IE on the xbox one?ive tried before in the past but mentioned I needed flash player for it to work?

Archived