eFootball 2023

There are two settings within the game “nearby search” and “gradually increase search”. Which one should I select for optimal connection when I’m using Geo filter with it?

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Depends how big your radius on the Geo-Filter is but nearby search is what I suggest you try first

Using polygon mode covering servers in California.

There was a big update yesterday for efootball 2023 and it seems like geo filter ping filter are broken now. Looks like they have no effect any longer. 
Can you please have a look?

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Kyle said:

There was a big update yesterday for efootball 2023 and it seems like geo filter ping filter are broken now. Looks like they have no effect any longer. 
Can you please have a look?

Sure thing, thanks for letting us know, I'll pass it onto the team.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sure thing, thanks for letting us know, I'll pass it onto the team.

Thank you. Would you please give an update after it’s been fixed? I’d appreciate that. 

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We did do some updates today, I'm unsure if efootball was included, try a resync, if not I'll see if they can do it tomorrow

I don’t think it was included. There was no change today. The polygon mode is activated and covering California but it’s finding opponents from all over the world.  Also, the ping assist, even though it’s set to 40, finding opponents with 70+, 80+ ping. It is really useless at the moment. 
Hope tomorrow’s update can fix some of these issues. Everything worked fine before eFootball had an update the other day. 

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

I don’t think it was included. There was no change today. The polygon mode is activated and covering California but it’s finding opponents from all over the world.  Also, the ping assist, even though it’s set to 40, finding opponents with 70+, 80+ ping. It is really useless at the moment. 
Hope tomorrow’s update can fix some of these issues. Everything worked fine before eFootball had an update the other day. 

OK thanks for letting us know, we'll look into it.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:01 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry about this, I haven't heard back from the team, I'll poke and prod them tomorrow!

?

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The team are currently looking into it, just to double check, is it a PC you're playing on?

Yes, I play on PC which is set to Console in device manager. 

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great thanks, we did find a server that was blocked that should be whitelisted but it's still not working so will require some more testing.

Thanks. It’s still not working. Been waiting for an hour almost and no game.