eFootball 2023

On 3/2/2023 at 10:25 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Best to use it without the Geo-Filter for the moment until we can get that sorted.

Hi Fraser. Any update on this please?

• Administrators

Please resync the cloud from Geo-Filter, then reboot the router from the interface then wait 2 minutes, otherwise the changes may not be applied, then please test and see if it works properly then.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Please resync the cloud from Geo-Filter, then reboot the router from the interface then wait 2 minutes, otherwise the changes may not be applied, then please test and see if it works properly then.

Thank, I’ll try this and report back.

Does everything look good on your end for this game?

On 3/7/2023 at 8:06 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

As far as I'm aware lots of things went into the update, seems fine from our side but there could be servers missing 

Just so you know it’s not fixed. On the map(Geo filter covering California only) it shows like it connects to one of the West coast servers but when I look up the IP address(google) it’s almost always an IP from Europe. I always used to connect to the US based IPs. 
Any idea as to what’s happening?

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I will ask the team tomorrow where they're at with this once they're back in the office

Did you hear from them?

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So it's a work in progress at the moment, requires a bit more investigation but I'm checking up every day so as soon as I know more I'll let you know

Ok, thank you. 

On 3/13/2023 at 2:23 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

So it's a work in progress at the moment, requires a bit more investigation but I'm checking up every day so as soon as I know more I'll let you know

Sorry for asking over and over again and I know it’s not the most popular game out there  but it shouldn’t be this hard to get an answer from you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 5:07 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

No worries at all, I appreciate the tenacity, the colleague doing this has a bit more free time this coming week and asked me the priorities so that should get efootball done. I'll keep you posted.

Hi. It’s been 10 days. Anything?

On 3/28/2023 at 4:19 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Really sorry for the delay, I have asked but not got any response, I've chased again. Though we are doing a big DPI update so this may benefit it on the Geo-Filter.

?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Kyle said:

Any upstate on this? Lack of response tells me it’s unfixable?

The person responsible is off at the moment but I've left him a message to get back to me with any sort of information on where we're at with it at the moment

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The person responsible is off at the moment but I've left him a message to get back to me with any sort of information on where we're at with it at the moment

Thank you for the response. I’d really like to know why all of a sudden it has starting acting like this. As I said earlier it was perfectly fine before the big game update over a month ago. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 7:36 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

??

• Administrators

I haven't received any information since we last spoke unfortunately, I know they've been doing a bit more work on Heatmap and such so I'm hoping that will improve things for you. You could try the beta in the meantime to see if that helps at all?

• 2 months later...