XR1000 DUMAOS CLASSIFIED GAMES NOT WORKING FOR PS5

Hello so as you can see the title my issue is that it not detecting the ps5 ports on the OS the only solution Ive found so far is just to put it in games console by itself as priority but that means the ports for the games aren't being used even when i put them manually unless am incorrect is this an ongoing issue. I know on the r2 it works with no issues I've just recently purchased xr1000 for better performance etc.

Untitled.png

10 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

What game are you playing out of interest? Can you load up a game and check the DumaOS classified games rule while actively playing, is it detecting traffic?

I play several games though majority of the time it fortnite I've tried using ports on the traffic prioritization tab that didn't work on my end. Though I haven't tried it on the port forwarding tab though I don't know if that would make it work. I put all ports correctly udp and tcp to no avail

11 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Port forwarding is not what we're looking for here, it won't matter. Can you load up a game and check the DumaOS classified games rule while actively playing, is it detecting traffic?

It detects traffic for apex legends but for call of duty and fortnite it doesn't as well as stated before

1 minute ago, DARKNESS said:

It detects traffic for apex legends but for call of duty and fortnite it doesn't as well as stated before

Which I find strange when it works for other games but then doesn't for others that are listed etc.

Seem like it's magically fixed after rebooting the router originally I had the qos not working made it work by hard resetting might be the fact that it just the software having issues detecting stuff etc I guess. Also just wondering do you know why the UI takes longer to load than on the R2? I just expect it to faster since it more powerful hardware not a big issue just curios.

Originally i did dmz + port foward nothing was working

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It should definitely be working regardless of the game on Classified Games for a console, have you set Port Forwarding rules or put it in the DMZ?

I forgot to say the connection benchmark also isn't accurate on the up and down the just for the speed test the ping and under load show accurately dont know if that something that going to be changed in the future since on the r2 it shows the same setting as the qos on the speed etc.

• Administrators

Glad to hear it's working now! If you have Armor enabled that may slow down the interface, otherwise make sure you're not forcing HTTPS and using HTTP you can also clear your cache/cookies then reload each page and it should be faster after that.

It uses this site for the speeds: https://speed.measurementlab.net/#/ so if your speeds aren't reported correctly there then it won't be on Benchmark either, it all depends what server it makes you use.

On 1/28/2023 at 1:45 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear it's working now! If you have Armor enabled that may slow down the interface, otherwise make sure you're not forcing HTTPS and using HTTP you can also clear your cache/cookies then reload each page and it should be faster after that.

It uses this site for the speeds: https://speed.measurementlab.net/#/ so if your speeds aren't reported correctly there then it won't be on Benchmark either, it all depends what server it makes you use.

Hello i did some testing and i've found a bug for QOS for the XR1000 doesn't work for upload when you try to use bandwidth allocation at all it just disables itself just for upload not the download. i tested both devices and applications same result don't know if your aware of that particular issue in other words you can't prioritize bandwidth to a particular device do to the bug as from my testing I've done hard reset just to double check.

23 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Hello i did some testing and i've found a bug for QOS for the XR1000 doesn't work for upload when you try to use bandwidth allocation at all it just disables itself just for upload not the download. i tested both devices and applications same result don't know if your aware of that particular issue in other words you can't prioritize bandwidth to a particular device do to the bug as from my testing I've done hard reset just to double check.

I believe it’s a known bug.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Check that the view hasn't changed between applications/devices as it doesn't stay on the view you were on

On 1/29/2023 at 3:53 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Check that the view hasn't changed between applications/devices as it doesn't stay on the view you were on

By the view your referring to the percentages being saved correct? if that so yes there saved and when so the upload on QOS disables itself.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

By the view your referring to the percentages being saved correct? if that so yes there saved and when so the upload on QOS disables itself.

Could you record a short gif/video of what you're seeing exactly? 

On 1/30/2023 at 5:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you record a short gif/video of what you're seeing exactly? 

It goes back to normal after resetting but clearly you can't bandwidth allocate etc for the time being I guess....

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you very much for that, instead of adjusting using the panel on the right, if you just drag the percentage on the main 'flower' does that continue to work?

The flowers says it applied but clearly it not working as stated before I tried both devices/applications. I can send a screenshot of the logs though doubt that'll help much...

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

The flowers says it applied but clearly it not working as stated before I tried both devices/applications. I can send a screenshot of the logs though doubt that'll help much...

I get that but can you drag the percentages on the central panel instead of the pop out panel when you click gaming in the list for example and see if it works then

15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I get that but can you drag the percentages on the central panel instead of the pop out panel when you click gaming in the list for example and see if it works then

Tried that no changes....I've also disabled ipv6 thinking that might of been the cause but doesn't seem to be the case.

1 minute ago, DARKNESS said:

Tried that no changes....I've also disabled ipv6 thinking that might of been the cause but doesn't seem to be the case.

Also I had some issues trying to downgrade etc it would tell you to change file name to chk I believe it was however that was fixed by hard reset just another thing I've found and changing the file name wouldn't do much i tried unzipping on mac no results. On windows it might work though i am mac user as of my preference currently.

5 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Also I had some issues trying to downgrade etc it would tell you to change file name to chk I believe it was however that was fixed by hard reset just another thing I've found and changing the file name wouldn't do much i tried unzipping on mac no results. On windows it might work though i am mac user as of my preference currently.

Actually I take that back I noticed that the reason for it working is because the file has to be opened and then it configures itself to the chk file and then you can select it.

Do you know if you need to enter PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP identifiers in order to get connected to the internet? If you haven't come across these terms before, it's likely you don't need them.

To double check, do you have 'Share excess' enabled or disabled from the three-line menu in Bandwidth Allocation?

On 2/7/2023 at 8:56 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Do you know if you need to enter PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP identifiers in order to get connected to the internet? If you haven't come across these terms before, it's likely you don't need them.

To double check, do you have 'Share excess' enabled or disabled from the three-line menu in Bandwidth Allocation?

I believe it DHCP that what shows up on the dashboard, as for the bandwidth allocation I have it on share excess. I know on my r2 there no issues with it i know disabling might help but that pretty much kills bandwidth on the network. I haven't tested it since I wouldn't personally use it regardless. The issue is it pretty much disables qos for upload after u apply/save the configuration.