Pulsing Circles Issue

lukasz

Is it recommended to use uPNP instead port forwarding on the Duma?

yes, this is what they recommend.  No, this isn't how I use the duma...I use the static DHCP Lease and Port Forwarding, but i'm me (as you know). 

The duma's UPnP is suppose to be better than most (it is, it uses miniupnpd).  So i don't blame them for recommending that to all users.

Funn enough yesterday i had only 5 things in UPnP and yet i woes geting this same issue with pulsing circles so i needed to do it again restart both ps4 and roter and it chage that so i started the search gott boote to many times and i end up turnig of strict mode paly few domination unfortunately lagg more o less and i even got connected to people way out of my geo filter zone

Guest Netduma_Iain

Just to be clear this isn't an issue with UPnP its how the geo-filter detects games. Its an easy fix(in theory) and I'll do it today.

Just to be clear this isn't an issue with UPnP its how the geo-filter detects games. Its an easy fix(in theory) and I'll do it today.

shure no wories i just wonder why for some poeple it runs grate all the time snice the purchase and for some not so good

Iain will this go out through the cloud or be part of a future update? You guys are doing amazing work!

Thanks Strick this will be beta update for admins. Once they confirm it works we will release to everyone :)

We need an admin in the Hawaii region.  I too experience the pulsing circles and it takes awhile for me to find games here in Hawaii.  Basically, I only can play games connecting to the West Coast of the United States which is fine for me.  I've not once played a game that was less than 1000km.  I'm not complaining tho, games are 100x better than before.  I just wish I could connect with someone here in Hawaii to see what the game play would be in Advanced Warfare. :)

Sure I'll give you guys admin mode. Our other customer from Hawaii is admin, but why not :)

If I'm thinking of the other customer, he's on the Big Island and I'm from Honolulu.  I think Honolulu has more players!  LOL  How would we know if we have admin privileges?

We need an admin in the Hawaii region.  I too experience the pulsing circles and it takes awhile for me to find games here in Hawaii.  Basically, I only can play games connecting to the West Coast of the United States which is fine for me.  I've not once played a game that was less than 1000km.  I'm not complaining tho, games are 100x better than before.  I just wish I could connect with someone here in Hawaii to see what the game play would be in Advanced Warfare. :)

I gotten a few games of AW with the host being in Hawaii. I think the ping was about 20ms. It was amazing compared to the usual games of 80 - 110 ms when I connect to the US west coast. I used to live in California and played CS on the PC with pings that low and it felt similar to that, very smooth and responsive. It was a huge improvement to have a closer host, It was nice to have your shots register quickly or just to have them register at all. You would shoot, they would get hit and die - like they're supposed to, unlike when you're playing with a lot of lag.

If I'm thinking of the other customer, he's on the Big Island and I'm from Honolulu.  I think Honolulu has more players!  LOL  How would we know if we have admin privileges?

It'll be nice to have another admin to compare notes with. We are the only ones that are using the R1 to get connections that everyone else bought the R1 to avoid. My friend in Kona ordered an R1 too, it should arrive shortly. I don't know how many they have shipped to Hawaii yet but it so hard to get a decent connection without the R1 I wouldn't even want to play without it now.

Archived