Netduma VS. Lagbuster features

II N3MES1S II

Kevo do you use the feature to increase your ping on the l*gb*ster?

I know you don't use the l*gb*ster anymore but want to know why if they worked so well together?

Not sure if you had anything set up right though since you said you don't know too much about networking in a vidwatc

watch my l*gb*ster and netduma gameplay

watch my l*gb*ster and netduma gameplay

I have watched that video but I wanted to know if you set up the l*gb*ster to increase your ping to eliminate lag compensation.

Not doing that just means it wasn't doing anything when you were playing and you were just getting the results of the netduma and the settings you placed,

I have watched that video but I wanted to know if you set up the l*gb*ster to increase your ping to eliminate lag compensation.

Not doing that just means it wasn't doing anything when you were playing and you were just getting the results of the netduma and the settings you placed,

no i didnt use no settings when i first got the l*gb*ster i didnt use no counter measure settings and i was melting people not getting shot around corners and people werent killing me in the running animation 

no i didnt use no settings when i first got the l*gb*ster i didnt use no counter measure settings and i was melting people not getting shot around corners and people werent killing me in the running animation 

So then the video of the l*gb*ster and netduma is not a real test of what they both can do then.

I would set the l*gb*ster with the counter measure to increase the ping to get rid of lag compensation and then set netduma up the way you like.

Then run a game and see if there is a difference.

Do you run the geo filter tight around your location?

What are you setting ping assist to?

Try that with the l*gb*ster and make a video with the counter measure on.

That way we can see if l*gb*ster really does influence the lag compensation.

Otherwise you're just a good player with a netduma connection and no l*gb*ster results.

i gotta get it fixed first but i did get a dna bomb with the l*gb*ster back in dec with the counter measure i only increased my ping by 5 mili seconds and had my bandwidth at 384

i gotta get it fixed first but i did get a dna bomb with the l*gb*ster back in dec with the counter measure i only increased my ping by 5 mili seconds and had my bandwidth at 384

Ok so you did adjust the counter measure then, I thought you had said you didn't touch it and just hooked it up to the netduma.

Why is it broken again? It's not the same issue where you put the wrong power adapter in it is it?

Kevo if you only put an extra 5ms on and seen a difference do you think the new anti jitter would do a similar thing? Apparently the anti jitter adds a tiny bit of latency to our connection and when there is a lag spike it lowers the latency to compensate for the spike, It will be interesting to see the difference with the new feature!

Kevo if you only put an extra 5ms on and seen a difference do you think the new anti jitter would do a similar thing? Apparently the anti jitter adds a tiny bit of latency to our connection and when there is a lag spike it lowers the latency to compensate for the spike, It will be interesting to see the difference with the new feature!

That's cool and I can't wait to get those new features, I do however have the chance to pick up a l*gb*ster for $80 so I'm debating if I should get it.

If the netduma will do what the l*gb*ster does then there is no reason to get it I guess.

• Administrators

Hey guys, I appreciate you want to discuss this product, however we feel adding latency to your game in that way is considered cheating, which we don't stand for so in future please refrain from posting about any products/software that condone cheating, thanks. I will close this thread now and hopefully you have the answers you've been looking for :)

Archived