Duma OS app issues

Jim21

Hello all,

I recently updated the duma os app on my android device, however I'm having issues with crashing when trying to view geo filter. It seems every other function works but as soon as I open geo filter the app disappears from view and I'm left looking at the home screen. My phone is running the latest version of android and it's fully up to date, as is the duma os app. The app appears in the running apps section and I can log back in when I open the app, but the same issue keeps happening.

I've tried uninstalling, restarting my phone but no joy.

I'm using a netgear xr1000 router.

Does anyone know a workaround or fix for this issue?

Thanks

Edited by Jim21
Add info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fraser / Liam,

Just to add some context to the issues I'm experiencing with the app. I've taken a screenshot from my phone showing the excessive amount of crashes the app has when trying to view the geo filter.

Thanks

Screenshot_20221207_163941_Device care.jpg

Hi Fraser,

It doesn't actually give me the option. It's only when I click to view the geo filter the app freezes then disappears from view and the phone returns to the home screen. It can be seen when you view the apps running in the background but when I select it, it then returns to the login screen of the app.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fraser,

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I've tried enabling the data collection check box but it doesn't work. Tried clearing the cache and re-installing the app but cannot get the check box to work. I've also tried removing the devices etc as you suggested but again the app still crashes when trying to view the geo filter.

Has anyone else been having a similar issue ?

• Administrators

What happens exactly when trying to enable that option, it just doesn't toggle on? Haven't seen anyone else on the 1000 having this issue. Do you have any other Android devices you would be able to check to see if they have the same issue?