Duma OS app issues

Hello all,

I recently updated the duma os app on my android device, however I'm having issues with crashing when trying to view geo filter. It seems every other function works but as soon as I open geo filter the app disappears from view and I'm left looking at the home screen. My phone is running the latest version of android and it's fully up to date, as is the duma os app. The app appears in the running apps section and I can log back in when I open the app, but the same issue keeps happening.

I've tried uninstalling, restarting my phone but no joy.

I'm using a netgear xr1000 router.

Does anyone know a workaround or fix for this issue?

Thanks

Edited by Jim21
Add info

Hi Liam,

The router is up to date 1.0.0.64 and it has been factory reset since the update. Just seems to be android, the app works perfectly well on my ipad.

Any other ideas I can try?

• Administrators

When you log in via the app, select the appropriate platform rather than auto select then see if it works better please. I'm assuming it doesn't prompt you with the opportunity to download a log?

• Administrators

Are there any devices added to the Geo-Filter/would anything be active, servers etc when you access it? Just wondering if you delete the devices and the map is empty whether it would still crash