Duma OS app issues

Jim21

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens exactly when trying to enable that option, it just doesn't toggle on? Haven't seen anyone else on the 1000 having this issue. Do you have any other Android devices you would be able to check to see if they have the same issue?

I've also experienced the same issue this was tested on both IOS and Android... So from my end of the issue I see is that geofilter on custom/polygon mode just isn't detected even though on the browser/desktop version it works fine however the circle/simple mode works perfectly fine. I've also tried resync that didn't work on the mobile version so there miscommunication with app interference and no there no option to export logs since you get the error shown on the image below. As for the r2 it is detected as point of reference I own both devices. Also I noticed that the congestion control isn't responsive sometimes I personally stopped using it since i just find the connection benchmark much more accurate. I would give some advice on the app is to get rid of the ping test and just have the under load down and up test since that's what actually gives you the best data of whether your latency is improved or not of course latency fluctuates but you get the point to minimize buffering. However that preference of the user whether they want lower latency or high speed with less congestion. ISSUE IS NOT ON THE R2 IT ON XR1000

89030.jpg

8 hours ago, Jim21 said:

Hello Fraser,

Do you have any feedback on the issues with the android version of the app yet? I uninstalled it weeks ago as it was completely unusable.

Thanks

Have you only tested it on one device?

11 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

Have you only tested it on one device?

Hi Darkness,

Only tried it on my wife's Samsung galaxy S22, and the app behaves the same way. I've tried it on my ipad and it does work but I still get the odd error message with ios too.