im honestly under the conclusion now that gunfights are rigged or w/e on MW2 compared to past games.

ownal0t

in CW/ Vanguard  while it wasnt  perfect it was much better than this. (the hit detection)  normally i would have  a consistent stream of games all day. but in MW2   2 games on the same server literally  produces  2 different results .  you can say that people are changing in both of them. but that shouldnt mean the gun that was 3 shot killing people 5 mins ago is now a nerf gun.

might be a  wild  take. but  what are yall thoughts here.

71dhdv.jpg

I have had the impression but it's hard to say.

I went 84-10 on Shoothouse HQ with the Bizon, next game I was holding a nerf gun. 33-7 Shoothouse TDM with the 725 and next game I was getting constant hitmarkers.

More likely that after such a game you get overconfident and then play too reckless, at least that is my conclusion.

I'm guessing it's related to how the servers have decided to handle people's connection in that match at the time, how much lag compensation they're applying to each user etc. I've noticed when there's people with a crap connection in the match it overall performs bad but if everyone has a similar ping I don't notice many issues - it feels like I'm playing on lan.

I play with a few friends on PC and they say my ping is always under 10ms. If there's someone with a ping as low as 30ms I have had issues killing them