This monitor is sweet for consoles

sharpz44

I have a BENQ monitor, though I don't know the exact model.  Hands down one of the best purchases I have made for my gaming experience.  It's behind the [Duma] on the short list, but not by much.  Great product and nothing but good things to say about it.

I purchased the rl27 and I must say its like night and day, though had to adjust settings to preference and now it's good, plus it's cheap .

Do you think it matters if you have a 120 hz monitor for my PS4? I know its on 60 hz but do you think it matters much. I just think my 120 hz will not be able to see anything more than 60hz but the graphics will look amazing.

Do you think it matters if you have a 120 hz monitor for my PS4? I know its on 60 hz but do you think it matters much. I just think my 120 hz will not be able to see anything more than 60hz but the graphics will look amazing.

All consoles only put out 60hz so anything higher is just a waste of money. The 2455 BenQ is an awesome monitor for console gaming and so is the  RL2460HT which is the same screen with adjustable stand and hdmi out for streaming/capturing

Agree with everyone on the fact that BenQ monitors are great and priced so they don't break the bank.Which will lead to less problems with the Mrs trying to explain why you need a monitor when you have a TV and they're the same thing aren't they    :D

Archived