on my Duma R2 I was able to run port forwarding on my PS5 and PC to play COD and fortnite...but on I'm XR1000 its not letting me saying ports are crossing over with the two devices...Just curious how the R2 allowed it and the XR1000 wont....any ideas? or is it just not possible on the netgear routers?

11 hours ago, David824 said:

on my Duma R2 I was able to run port forwarding on my PS5 and PC to play COD and fortnite...but on I'm XR1000 its not letting me saying ports are crossing over with the two devices...Just curious how the R2 allowed it and the XR1000 wont....any ideas? or is it just not possible on the netgear routers?

There's likely an easier approach than port forwarding here. What the make and model of the router/modem that the XR is connected to, and are ALL devices on the network connected via the XR1000 rather than the upstream router/modem?

12 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

There's likely an easier approach than port forwarding here. What the make and model of the router/modem that the XR is connected to, and are ALL devices on the network connected via the XR1000 rather than the upstream router/modem?

I have google fiber so I dont have a modem...the fiber line comes into my house and straight into a fiber jack and then straight into my router....I get all open NATs but playing COD and fortnite I feel like my hits dont register very well under UPNP on those games. and yes all my devices are on my XR1000 which is only my PS5 my PC and my ring doorbell