22 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's impossible, the XR500 ports are limited to 1Gbps as well. The QoS will be better on the R3 I can say that for sure and with Geo-Filter 2.0 you'll have the smoothest connection as possible.

ill take a pic and show you its not so in impossible,

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, XR700 Owner said:

@Netduma Fraserwill we be able to turn filtering on for PubG in Geo 2.0? When I select it on my PC it tells me the default is filtering off and when I turn it on I can't connect to a server. 

The game may need more testing but with 2.0 games that are harder to Geo-Filter such as Fortnite, Halo Infinite can be filtered. 

On 12/4/2023 at 9:26 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

The game may need more testing but with 2.0 games that are harder to Geo-Filter such as Fortnite, Halo Infinite can be filtered. 

Are there any guides for Halo Infinite that are available?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, MrL said:

Are there any guides for Halo Infinite that are available?

It doesn't work with the standard Geo-Filter anymore since they made an update blocking Geo-Filters unfortunately. For DumaOS 4 on the R3 we'll make some videos/guides on the new features on Geo-Filter 2.0 that will allow it to work.

46 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It doesn't work with the standard Geo-Filter anymore since they made an update blocking Geo-Filters unfortunately. For DumaOS 4 on the R3 we'll make some videos/guides on the new features on Geo-Filter 2.0 that will allow it to work.

Gotcha. I just pre-ordered the R3, saw that it is supposed to ship this month. Have shipments already started? Hoping to get my hands on one soon!

• Administrators
9 hours ago, MrL said:

Gotcha. I just pre-ordered the R3, saw that it is supposed to ship this month. Have shipments already started? Hoping to get my hands on one soon!

Not yet but we're still on track, thanks for your purchase!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 4:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

@Netduma FraserJust wanted to follow up here, any idea when the KB will be updated with new guides? 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, MrL said:

@Netduma FraserJust wanted to follow up here, any idea when the KB will be updated with new guides? 

Likely some time in the New Year, it's still very fluid at the moment so I suspect once the team tackle the issues there will be more time to get some guides together