Need support for new Game "Shatterline" Traffic Prioritization

Chaiyoabc

Hi Netduma Team, 

I was wondering if you guys could add new game 'Shatterline' in Duma Classified Game for PC? 

Because now it is literally not working on Traffic Prioritization. 

I don't know what ports does the game use so it is impossible to manually set it myself 

and it's aa PC game 

Thanks 

8 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Hi Netduma Team, 

I was wondering if you guys could add new game 'Shatterline' in Duma Classified Game for PC? 

Because now it is literally not working on Traffic Prioritization. 

I don't know what ports does the game use so it is impossible to manually set it myself 

and it's aa PC game 

Thanks 

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add it to the roadmap.

Can you add a rule to Traffic Prio for your PC, then select 'Games Console' as the service. Disable all other rules in Traffic Prio then experiment with that and see if the game feels better.

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add it to the roadmap.

Can you add a rule to Traffic Prio for your PC, then select 'Games Console' as the service. Disable all other rules in Traffic Prio then experiment with that and see if the game feels better.

Ok, will do. Will let you know 

• Administrators

DumaOS Classified Games uses DPI to detect and prioritize a game, as it's not one we have tested and therefore added support for it won't work currently. However, the Games Console services uses a range of ports that all games use and therefore it will work for every game without us needing to do anything. Classified Games would be better as it specifically targets the game, however the range of ports the Games Console service prioritizes are not commonly used by other applications/services so it will still work very well.