qos tab when loads gets error box reads- device not found.

when i click on the side tab for qos it loads the tab and then i receive a error saying device not found. it then proceeds to load the congestion control, bandwidth allocation and traffic overview. however the bottom left box for port prioritization doesn't load. it just sits with a spinning wait circle. i have tried to reload the firmware no correction. i did the 30 second hold reset button and no luck. also side note after long reset i still had settings left over. nothing in the software changed after  reset. I can't seem to get the box to populate. Any help would be much appreciated.

51 minutes ago, betrhlf said:

when i click on the side tab for qos it loads the tab and then i receive a error saying device not found. it then proceeds to load the congestion control, bandwidth allocation and traffic overview. however the bottom left box for port prioritization doesn't load. it just sits with a spinning wait circle. i have tried to reload the firmware no correction. i did the 30 second hold reset button and no luck. also side note after long reset i still had settings left over. nothing in the software changed after  reset. I can't seem to get the box to populate. Any help would be much appreciated.

Did this follow a firmware upgrade? If so, could you please try downgrading to the previous firmware, factory reset by holding the reset pin for thirty seconds, then re-upgrade to the latest? After re-upgrading, don't reset it again, that should solve the issue for you.

did what was asked and still not working. oddly enough the previous qos settings are still there after all the hard resets and upgrades.  anything else to try

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, betrhlf said:

did what was asked and still not working. oddly enough the previous qos settings are still there after all the hard resets and upgrades.  anything else to try

That means it won't have reset correctly, how did you initiate the factory reset?

i am using a paperclip to push in and hold the reset button in back of router. the front power light starts to flash orange amd i time it for 30 seconds from that point before releasing the reset button.