XR700, not sure its working.

bagsta69

Hi all, Been playing a few games of cod mw and getting a very mixed bag of games. When I pull up the screen to show auto ping it isn't showing that I am connected to anything at all. 

Chrome browser is pretty much unusable as it simply freezes and cannot move any screens or scroll at all. 

Also getting some pretty bullshit deaths which I know we all get but I have been at this for a few years now and can tell the difference. lol/ 

Running on iMac with BT fttp, 370 down 80 up. bufferbloat set to 75% each way, Apply always.

• Administrators

I'm assuming with Auto Ping not showing anything that the Geo Map isn't showing any servers/icons either? Do this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

then that should get the Geo-Filter showing servers again with the ping and you can see what may be happening more clearly. Double check you're not accessing using HTTPS - the browser or an extension might be trying to force it which will give you poor performance on the interface. Experiment with your Congestion Control percentages, as your speeds are decent it may require more/less to efficiently eliminate any issues. I know people also experiment with Traffic Prio ports as well and some find that to be better. Even try with QoS completely disabled, depending on what is happening on the network at the time it may not be as needed.

Hi Fraser, I get the geo map showing 1 server on the west coast USA, A quick 2 second show of the auto ping information then it simply goes blank with no servers to ping. 

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hmm that's peculiar, which router are you seeing this on? Are you zoomed completely out on the map? Are you using the Call of Duty or console service on the Geo-Filter?

R700 router. Not zoomed all the way out. Console. 

Hi, there

Not sure if you're running your game on iMac or ps5 as on pictures.

I had similar problem with PS5. Giving static IP to the console  in LAN setup, then rebooting solved the geo filter issue.

Also, the VRR feature, which is new to PS5 is not working very well in COD- disable it.