Custom Ping Heatmap list Issues

sabarblade

Been having issues with creating my own Ping Heatmap list. I have grabbed the IP's associated with the AUS Vanguard servers but it doesn't seem to ping them. For Example 149.28.191.185 doesn't ping but a similar server owned by the same company pings fine 149.28.185.187. Both are pingable with Pingplotter so unknown what the issue is. Cheers. R2 3.2.453

Edit: I'd also like to mention that custom lists only save the IPs when the name has no spaces in-between. Spent half an hour trying to figure out why it wouldn't save. 

1 hour ago, sabarblade said:

Been having issues with creating my own Ping Heatmap list. I have grabbed the IP's associated with the AUS Vanguard servers but it doesn't seem to ping them. For Example 149.28.191.185 doesn't ping but a similar server owned by the same company pings fine 149.28.185.187. Both are pingable with Pingplotter so unknown what the issue is. Cheers. R2 3.2.453

Edit: I'd also like to mention that custom lists only save the IPs when the name has no spaces in-between. Spent half an hour trying to figure out why it wouldn't save. 

I believe this is because the second IP is already classified in the Ping Heatmap data, where x.x.x.185 is not. 

Where did you get 149.28.191.185 from? Did you connect to it in Geo-filter or find it online?

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I believe this is because the second IP is already classified in the Ping Heatmap data, where x.x.x.185 is not. 

Where did you get 149.28.191.185 from? Did you connect to it in Geo-filter or find it online?

I used glasswire to aquire all the IPs. Dumaos classified it as an unknown hostname as is with most of the servers I connected to.

• Administrators

Generally it is recommended to add servers to your list by pinging a server on Heatmap and then adding it to your list otherwise you may encounter some servers not pinging as not all allow it.