A Claim Is Made That Reverse Boosting Fixes Hit Rego, Lag Comp, Etc In Cod

East

I wonder if it's done on purpose or if this game is just a buggy mess?? They can't fix simple things so it wouldn't surprise me if this is all unintentional, they just don't know how to fix it!

The slide cancel bug happens to me all the time. I don't think I've been able reset my tac sprint, ever lol.

Last night the few games I managed to find were an absolute mess. When I did slide it felt like I was sliding at half the usual speed. Every killcam I watched looked like people were moving at 1.5x normal speed, even in-game I felt like I had a delay to when I could ADS/shoot etc. I had my traffic prio for my console, share excess on so it was getting plenty of bandwidth. Once I turned share excess off and throttled the bandwidth the few matches I had felt a little more normal.

I switched to my other router later on and I don't know if it was just a coincidence but everything just felt more responsive eg I could burst at people and look away knowing I had shot enough bullets for the kill. I just wish I could get the geo filter working with it so I can force local matches

12 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I wonder if it's done on purpose or if this game is just a buggy mess?? They can't fix simple things so it wouldn't surprise me if this is all unintentional, they just don't know how to fix it!

The slide cancel bug happens to me all the time. I don't think I've been able reset my tac sprint, ever lol.

Last night the few games I managed to find were an absolute mess. When I did slide it felt like I was sliding at half the usual speed. Every killcam I watched looked like people were moving at 1.5x normal speed, even in-game I felt like I had a delay to when I could ADS/shoot etc. I had my traffic prio for my console, share excess on so it was getting plenty of bandwidth. Once I turned share excess off and throttled the bandwidth the few matches I had felt a little more normal.

I switched to my other router later on and I don't know if it was just a coincidence but everything just felt more responsive eg I could burst at people and look away knowing I had shot enough bullets for the kill. I just wish I could get the geo filter working with it so I can force local matches

They can curate 11 studios to make modern warfare. I seriously doubt that they don't have the means to enable split screen in modern warfare 2019.

Remember, an inability to do something does not always mean incompetence. If you know they have the resources to fix it and do not fix it then the only conclusion that can be made is that they refuse to.

When I last played modern warfare 2019 I did not run into any bugs.

from the last time ( 3 weeks ago)  i played on my alt and my main on the same day, here are my experiences.  mind you my alt only plays ranked, so all this is from ranked play.

-  Alt seems to be shooting actual bullets at people compared to my main.  i can still get  kills but it does seem like i need to try a bit harder

-  aim assist is  def different.   on my main  the game feels loose compared to my alt.  

-  the tact slide and run on my main is  broken day to day. somedays its  great and some days its non existant.  

i didnt watch the video in the  OP but ima assume since  my post referring to this and lewtee got  brought up its has something to do with  that or  hit detection

On 6/3/2022 at 1:24 PM, ownal0t said:

from the last time ( 3 weeks ago)  i played on my alt and my main on the same day, here are my experiences.  mind you my alt only plays ranked, so all this is from ranked play.

-  Alt seems to be shooting actual bullets at people compared to my main.  i can still get  kills but it does seem like i need to try a bit harder

-  aim assist is  def different.   on my main  the game feels loose compared to my alt.  

-  the tact slide and run on my main is  broken day to day. somedays its  great and some days its non existant.  

i didnt watch the video in the  OP but ima assume since  my post referring to this and lewtee got  brought up its has something to do with  that or  hit detection

Thanks for sharing.  Different accounts with different behavior traits like this certainly adds a new twist to how rigged the game is now.  Do you have plans on following up between alt and main accounts when MW II is released?  I certainly would like to know if you are still experiencing this same issue or not. With the alleged claims they aren't doing that any more. 

https://piunikaweb.com/2022/06/03/cod-vanguard-long-matchmaking-wait-time-issue-acknowledged/

Look out, people are complaining about longer than normal wait times getting into a match. Just in case you are one of them it is not DumaOS/router that's causing this problem. The article states that they are investigating it but not much else.

20 hours ago, East said:

Thanks for sharing.  Different accounts with different behavior traits like this certainly adds a new twist to how rigged the game is now.  Do you have plans on following up between alt and main accounts when MW II is released?  I certainly would like to know if you are still experiencing this same issue or not. With the alleged claims they aren't doing that any more. 

honestly,  No.  if I do  it would when the game  drops to 30 bucks.   or on a  trial weekend.  for the sake of my wallet I'm not buying  3 versions of the  game full priced more so for MW.  i couldn't stand MW1 only reason why I bought it after playing the beta was  because my boy said he would play it a lot ( spoiler he didn't and I had a coaster for most of the year)  .  my hopes are VERY LOW for MW2.

4 hours ago, ownal0t said:

honestly,  No.  if I do  it would when the game  drops to 30 bucks.   or on a  trial weekend.  for the sake of my wallet I'm not buying  3 versions of the  game full priced more so for MW.  i couldn't stand MW1 only reason why I bought it after playing the beta was  because my boy said he would play it a lot ( spoiler he didn't and I had a coaster for most of the year)  .  my hopes are VERY LOW for MW2.

I am in the same position as you.  I was going to pre order/buy it so we could play.  But after I discovered they dropped split screen support for MW2019 I decided against buying MW II. 

I too have no hope for MW II being nothing more then a continuation of MW2019.  And, I don't think we are the only ones who won't be buying as part of a demographic who usually buy 2-3 copies at one time (for the family). 

It is going to be hilarious if the rumor is true that the game play looks exactly the same as MW2019 except playing on different maps.  😅🤣😂

After I stumbled on how to fix the odd latency issues and weapon inconsistencies it's hard to believe what's actual bugs in this game.  But I digress.

1 hour ago, zman1156 said:

MW2 cant be any worse than cold war and vanguard lol....

They are using 300 bots with just over 100 real players in the BR mode. And, they are using bots in core MP modes.   🤣

So, the OP video talking about bots actually has some credibility now (talking about no one talking at the end of the match, etc).  I am sure they tested some of it on unsuspecting players during a match. 

At the 16:40 mark but watch the whole thing when you can. I really do wonder if they convert EOMM into those Bots that kill you just like cheaters do.  😅🤣

At the 14:11 mark he tells us they've completely overhauled the gunsmith as we know it.  It's now a Gun"Tree".  Where you use one gun, level it up.  Once you get to a certain point you unlock another gun (hand gun or assault or smg or lmg or sniper, etc).  Then you have to level that up in the gun "tree" to a certain point to get to the next gun, etc.  This has pay to win all over it.  Because it appears there is not direct way to get to the gun you want to use. 

All I can say is that I hope he misunderstood. No way that passes the sniff test.

Those AI bots in MP is going to be a big problem if the OP video discussing them is true. I can imagine if people are going to wonder if their internet is working problem, etc.  I can imagine the mirrored of threads this might cause.  But we will see.

Here is some regular gameplay before the dumaOS update 3.2 is finally release.  I haven't had any issue using dumaOS so far. 

Hit rego was fine.  Movement speed was average.  ADS was what I would expect for this lmg.  If this was in every match I wouldn't have an issue with COD.  Personally I don't like calling in nukes early as ending the game early ruins the fun for everyone else playing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2022/05/27/skill-based-matchmaking/

"Skill-based matchmaking is a system multiplayer games typically use to place players of similar skill levels in matches against each other to fairly balance teams and maximize the enjoyment players get from the game. It keeps track of a player’s performance and uses win-loss ratios, kill streaks, death counts and other measures to calculate their skill level — though the exact formula is unique to each game and one that developers keep under wraps to stay competitive in the crowded landscape of competitive multiplayer games.

Haag isn’t alone in his dislike of the ubiquitous system. Michael “Shroud” Grzesiek, a retired Counter-Strike pro who has made a name for himself as one of the best FPS players in the world with 10 million Twitch followers, has also established his distaste for skill-based matchmaking, arguing that it “doesn’t work.” Jack “CouRage” Dunlop, a co-owner of 100 Thieves, has also complained about it online. With skill-based matchmaking, he wrote, “you have to sweat 100 percent of the time.” They contend their audiences want to see them pull off amazing victories, not struggle endlessly against other top players. While most players may want a fun, fair game, streamers want to put on a show.

It “negatively affects the top 1 percent of players/streamers the most because it forces us to ‘sweat’ or try hard for good content and to entertain our viewers,” Thomas wrote in a Twitter DM. High-level play against skilled opponents in shooting games can be opaque or boring for casual audiences. By racking up high kill streaks or stringing together multiple crushing victories in less balanced matches, streamers can more clearly show off their skill to viewers.

While playing ranked matches in “Halo 5: Guardians,” Wrona consistently struggled — and he had no idea why. “I even tweeted out to the head developer of the skill-based matchmaking system because I was winning 23 percent of my games.”

Wrona sometimes felt that the better he performed, the worse his teammates became. It felt like the system, in its quest to find him fair fights, had gone haywire. “It was like, ‘I’m one of the best players in this game and I’m losing 70 percent of my games, how is this possible?’ There was a hidden MMR … and it was such an intricate system.”

The hidden MMR Wrona referred to stands for “matchmaking ranking,” a value that, like the Elo rating popularized by chess, attempts to establish a player’s ranking compared to their peers. Elo is known for being a standardized statistical measure of relative skill that’s fairly easy to calculate, so a player’s Elo rating can be figured out by anyone with some patience and a scientific calculator. MMR, on the other hand, is a secret sauce. While it has the same ostensible goal of representing a relative measure of skill, it is a generic term for an array of measures developers use that can vary dramatically between different games.

A shooter’s matchmaking system might consider factors like previous wins and losses, kills and deaths, how often players quit, what mode they’re playing, how many hours they’ve played, whether they’re playing with friends, or even what time of day it is. These parameters are constantly updated as more information about player performance becomes available. Advanced statistics are then used to draw inferences about the plausible outcome of every game before it happens."

I debated if I wanted to post about this or not do to me not agreeing to the title nor the 1st few paragraphs and other opinions of the article. IMO comes off as victim blaming.  However, if you read the article there are details that get lost in the sensationalize of the article that attempts to create a negative bias towards players who want a more fair game play regardless of skill set. 

Advanced statistics are then used to draw inferences about the plausible outcome of every game before it happens."

The above is the most important part of this long winded article attempting to discuss SBMM.  And this is why it's rigged.  The author of that article clearly tells you that COD is now rigged.  But attempts to sugar coat it by victim blaming those who complain 1st before telling you that they are creating plausible outcomes of every match you play.  And I believe that needs to be clearly extracted from the article before any biases are set.  As this is what should have been said in the 1st paragraph of this article.

So you may wonder what is this "advance statistics"? Well, it's everything everyone complained about the game that hampers/hinders you from having an enjoyable experience.  That is not limited to just your personal skill set.  But everything else rig'd against you (algorithm) to create that plausible outcome.

IE: Creating certain conditions so that a certain outcome is produced.  Then reinforcing that outcome every time you play. Even though that's not how you naturally play the game.  This is how you curate SBMM inoto EOMM. IMO...

• 3 weeks later...

AI bots in MP vanguard is being claimed.  The replay of the player does look strange in how he found him from behind like that.  Although this could look like a cheater I cannot explain the speed the player used to find him that fast.  Walls charms, radar hacks don't allow you to zero in on a player from behind that fast after a respawn.  And, it's also shown that the player didn't engage the other players in front of him when he exited the cargo container.

Making me wonder if what is said is true.

On 3/23/2022 at 1:51 AM, Seye said:

I have noticed a few things he mentioned, random slowness movement like I'm struggling to sprint' ADS slower than normal hit registration just off for no reason. This happens when I have played 3-4 games did really well then suddenly its like the game is against me lol.

Geo filter doesn’t do anything for me on warzone….never has. I leave mine disabled and my games are more consistent 

On 7/7/2022 at 1:23 AM, Swgohlegend said:

Geo filter doesn’t do anything for me on warzone….never has. I leave mine disabled and my games are more consistent 

Geo filter is the main reason of owning netduma, althought other people have sworn they had better experience with it turned off.

Do you mind sharing your settings? I would like to try it.

i think it honestly depends on what game you are playing and what you are  pinging.

me pinging  15-25   in cod   is a worlds  difference  compared to pinging 40+  .  the only catch is that   in vanguard , lag comp is thru the  roof in  ranked.

• 4 weeks later...