Fttp netduma r2

witton90

38 minutes ago, witton90 said:

Hi guys , does anyone know if the wan port on the r2 is compatible with fttp, my speeds are 500 down 70 up , will I be able to plug into Bt ONT box and get those speeds still? 

I don't have much experience with FTTP so I'm not entirely sure, but you'll need to have something above the R2 handling modem functionality. Whether that's a modem, or whether the ONT has that functionality I'm not sure. Either way, you should still be able to achieve those speeds, certainly over a wired connection.

It’s on sky and I know how to do this, client 61 ect as owned r2 before plus a xr500 I now have new internet , will I get the speeds as I’ve read with the latest firmware people are struggling to get the speeds?

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, witton90 said:

It’s on sky and I know how to do this, client 61 ect as owned r2 before plus a xr500 I now have new internet , will I get the speeds as I’ve read with the latest firmware people are struggling to get the speeds?

You should be able to get those speeds just fine on the R2

Thanks all for getting back to me, cut a long story short I’ve switched to Bt , it’s due to go live 21st of this month, fttp 500mb , I have an ont box, I want to connect r2 to it, does anybody have step by step guide to setting up by on the r2 ? I know it’s diffrent to sky