Geo Filtering and Hybrid VPN problems

chriswc

10 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Is wireguard working fully? im ready to make that transition if its ready. I know it was added but i think someone told me to wait for next firmware 

Yeah it's working great, I've been using it since we first implemented it and it's been solid for me.

Dear Liam,

Copy and pasting the Username and password from Expressvpn works, selecting all and copying the config file into openvpn works as well. It will connect and it will be fine, it's just when it fails which usually does in a couple of days, I use to just toggle the enable switch on and off and it will be reconnected. Now we have to go back and re copy everything again to enable it, as re-enabling it somehow doesn't save the settings from the last input. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, chriswc said:

Dear Liam,

Copy and pasting the Username and password from Expressvpn works, selecting all and copying the config file into openvpn works as well. It will connect and it will be fine, it's just when it fails which usually does in a couple of days, I use to just toggle the enable switch on and off and it will be reconnected. Now we have to go back and re copy everything again to enable it, as re-enabling it somehow doesn't save the settings from the last input. 

I believe it's because the config disappears which is a known bug so unfortunately for the moment it needs to be input again

On 2/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I believe it's because the config disappears which is a known bug so unfortunately for the moment it needs to be input again

fix coming next firmware?