Xr1000 CB and Auto setup?

4 hours ago, CRarsenxL said:

How accurate is connection benchmark and auto setup in CC?

Usually quite good, though we have seen a few cases of people's Connection Benchmark reporting reduced/inaccurate speeds so we've improved this a lot for upcoming firmware.

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Usually quite good, though we have seen a few cases of people's Connection Benchmark reporting reduced/inaccurate speeds so we've improved this a lot for upcoming firmware.

Thanks. Any QoS specific improvements in the new firmware upcoming? Also,

the CB page,

I ran a ton on tests since it can be a little wonky, but does run a speed test , a ping test then an under load test.

so I am assuming the under load tests correlates to the speeds taken in the speed test. It stressed those DLandUL speed numbers right?

26 minutes ago, CRarsenxL said:

Thanks. Any QoS specific improvements in the new firmware upcoming? Also,

the CB page,

I ran a ton on tests since it can be a little wonky, but does run a speed test , a ping test then an under load test.

so I am assuming the under load tests correlates to the speeds taken in the speed test. It stressed those DLandUL speed numbers right?

Yes, there are some massive improvements to QoS coming. It'll be coming to the R2 first and then to the XR lineup after that.

The under load test is essentially the same as the ping test but with congestion generated, yes.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yes, there are some massive improvements to QoS coming. It'll be coming to the R2 first and then to the XR lineup after that.

The under load test is essentially the same as the ping test but with congestion generated, yes.

Congestion generated based on the parameters in the speed test correct? (I know sometimes it false reports high numbers)

5 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Improvements such as ?? :)

16 minutes ago, CRarsenxL said:

Congestion generated based on the parameters in the speed test correct? (I know sometimes it false reports high numbers)

I'm not entirely sure on what parameters it generates Congestion from, but it's not too important.

19 minutes ago, CRarsenxL said:

Improvements such as ?? :)

Unfortunately nothing I can detail at this point, sorry about that!

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

I'm not entirely sure on what parameters it generates Congestion from, but it's not too important.

Unfortunately nothing I can detail at this point, sorry about that!

What? You can’t tell me what DL and UL speeds are being strained during the test?

4 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

No, I can't tell you what improvements are coming to QoS, you'll have to wait for the firmware to be released for that.

Dude I’m asking what speeds are best using for the CB test. 

Like is it using speedtest speeds in CB? My CC sliders? Or just my whole line in general?