BT TV

Jakerod12

Hey, so after a lot of searching around ive discovered a setting that we may need for a lot of others.
Im not to tech savy and its been mentioned before.
We need the setting that allows BT TV/YouView users to watch their tv (Internet Subscription Channels) IPTV setting or something along the lines?

I currently love Netduma especially the R1 and R2 but when parent watch these certain channels i cant control the QOS as mentioned in another topic ive created.
Could these be implemented into Duma 3.0?
Pretty please!

So we have a youview tv box that has internet channels and as soon as they are being watched my internet goes crazy.
I have a topic in the forum on this already.
The TV isnt connected to my Netduma it has to be connected to other hub so i cant control QOS for that.
Sounds confusing but again ive got another Topic on this somewhere and couldnt get any help from it

• Administrators

Ahh interesting, seems like we would need a multicast option. If you could log in here (don't have BT so can't view it) and provide a screenshot of exactly what is needed we can then be more specific when passing onto the team https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Using-a-3rd-party-router-for-Multicast/m-p/1048582/highlight/true#M7302

13 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ahh interesting, seems like we would need a multicast option. If you could log in here (don't have BT so can't view it) and provide a screenshot of exactly what is needed we can then be more specific when passing onto the team https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-Boxes/Using-a-3rd-party-router-for-Multicast/m-p/1048582/highlight/true#M7302

Tried that link and logged in but cant actually view that page, says i dont have sufficient resources to view that content

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, craiga79 said:

Have to add....its not exactly a new request......doesnt work on the XR300 nor the R1 and has been discussed for sometime now.

Very true! Seems like we know what is needed now, having a dev have time to do research is a lot harder than know exactly what they need to do if you know what I mean so should be something we can do faster, especially with our new dev processes.