COD Vanguard - XR1000 - Geo Filter Stopped working

So my Geo filter on the XR1000 has stopped working for no apparent reason , it happened after the latest update on vanguard.

When i load up the game and the servers usually flash up across the map every single one is blocked ( yellow triangles) including the ones in the filter i've set.

I've tried resetting the router several times ,and still the same issue, if i try search it doesn't find a match , only way i can get a game is if i turn off the Geo filter.

Any suggestions? thanks!

Yeah i tried various other radius sizes, countries, and even polygon modes but still nothing, just can't get my head around it as it seems like call of duty knows the filters on and blocks access to every match making server, turning the filter off and restarting it finds game without a problem

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I mean were you adjusting the radius as the game was launching? If so that is why it occurred as they were blocked prior so it's always best to set it before you launch the game and then it should work fine

That's with the radius/polygon shape set before launching the game

• Administrators

Do this and then see if it works please:

1. Quit the game completely - so go back to console dashboard
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up game

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Glad to hear it, give us a shout if you need anything else!

Thanks Liam , 

The router itself is running great, i have a hard time choosing between the XR1K and R2, both are amazing devices. 

The problem regarding the Geo filter was down to the ip being assigned to 1.0.0.1 , when i changed it to 192.168.0.1 the matter resolved itself instantly. 

31 minutes ago, chand93 said:

Thanks Liam , 

The router itself is running great, i have a hard time choosing between the XR1K and R2, both are amazing devices. 

The problem regarding the Geo filter was down to the ip being assigned to 1.0.0.1 , when i changed it to 192.168.0.1 the matter resolved itself instantly. 

Gotcha, that's interesting! Thanks for the feedback!