XR1000 1.0.0.58, 1.0.0.52

I found this thread while looking for the port forwarding disappearing or at least not loading after a while on the xr1000. They are still 100% configured they just don't show up in the interface which is why the "service already configured" error pops up.

I've got VPN and game servers I port forward on static IP servers. I once thought it was caused by changing LAN settings after setting up port forwarding, but I can say for sure that the answer isn't that simple.

It appears they disappeared this time after changing DNS servers on the Internet page. I haven't changed anything with the device entries for those servers.

My xr1000 is on 1.0.0.64_1.0.49

Should I create a new thread for this?

9 hours ago, blackJaxs said:

I found this thread while looking for the port forwarding disappearing or at least not loading after a while on the xr1000. They are still 100% configured they just don't show up in the interface which is why the "service already configured" error pops up.

I've got VPN and game servers I port forward on static IP servers. I once thought it was caused by changing LAN settings after setting up port forwarding, but I can say for sure that the answer isn't that simple.

It appears they disappeared this time after changing DNS servers on the Internet page. I haven't changed anything with the device entries for those servers.

My xr1000 is on 1.0.0.64_1.0.49

Should I create a new thread for this?

This is an issue NETGEAR are aware of, but it may still be worth you creating a new topic so we can dive into your issue a little deeper and see if we can diagnose it the same, or if there's anything different that may hint to the cause of the issue.