Issues with COD WZ on R2

Mohit Sharrma

Hi Team,

I am having a couple of weird issues

1. Cant find a Warzone match when Geo Filter is active, i used to be able to find them before.(There are WZ servers in Singapore and Bahrain)

image.thumb.png.46ee4ce13c50372f1312fb7eb3d961e9.png

2. Ping heatmap shows all warzone servers as NA

image.thumb.png.aef33e160d933ccec891bb2c43816c1b.png

There are other servers listed in the list above, the list alignment seems to be broken and offset but all servers show as N/A

That's interesting, looks like a peer connection has been allowed there? Is that a friend you were playing with?

We're aware of the issue with Warzone in Ping Heatmap, it's not unique to your router don't worry. We're currently working on a solution to the issue!

The issues with table formatting will be resolved in the next firmware, if it's causing you a lot of problems let us know and we can provide a hotfix.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

That's interesting, looks like a peer connection has been allowed there? Is that a friend you were playing with?

We're aware of the issue with Warzone in Ping Heatmap, it's not unique to your router don't worry. We're currently working on a solution to the issue!

The issues with table formatting will be resolved in the next firmware, if it's causing you a lot of problems let us know and we can provide a hotfix.

I believe warzone is dedicated only unless you're allowed peer connection in lower population areas such as what we have here

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 7:36 PM, Netduma Liam said:

@Netduma Liam Any updates ?

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Mohit Sharrma said:

I'll try and report back, meanwhile is there any way to export /backup the DHCP mac binding prior to factory reset ?

No not currently but we will be working on backups/restores  - also it's generally not a good idea to restore a backup from a previous firmware version