Back 4 Blood

Harley

Back 4 Blood isn't currently classified in DumaOS. You may still be able to filter it in Geo-filter if you change your Device's device type to 'Playstation' and select 'Choose Manually' when adding it to Geo-filter?

Could you confirm what device you're playing on? I can then advise on QoS configuration.

Hello!

It's a PC.

The game is happily being recognised as a game by QOS, the little red light comes on, but the one problem I have with it is that it keeps on connecting to poor servers with significant lag.

19 hours ago, Harley said:

Hello!

It's a PC.

The game is happily being recognised as a game by QOS, the little red light comes on, but the one problem I have with it is that it keeps on connecting to poor servers with significant lag.

18 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, in which case I'd suggest trying the steps I mentioned above. In the meantime, I'll speak to the team and see if we can add it to Geo-filter.

Back 4 Blood is made by the same studio as Left 4 Dead and i remember vividly all the connection issues that game had on PC lmao. Does that game have dedicated servers? Because i believe left 4 dead was peer hosted so it may be possible that game is also peer hosted. Havent played the game myself so i couldnt tell you if there is dedicated server support or not but i figured i would throw my 2 cents in. 

• Administrators
7 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Back 4 Blood is made by the same studio as Left 4 Dead and i remember vividly all the connection issues that game had on PC lmao. Does that game have dedicated servers? Because i believe left 4 dead was peer hosted so it may be possible that game is also peer hosted. Havent played the game myself so i couldnt tell you if there is dedicated server support or not but i figured i would throw my 2 cents in. 

As far as I am aware they do use servers - most games made these days do use servers for more stability.