Netduma R2 disconnecting

Hexxer

Hello, it's been 3 days that my netduma keep loosing connection. 

It lose connection when I try to enter in dumaos dashboard And sometimes during the day.

I didn't make changes to connection or anything but I don't know what can I do.

If I need a factory reset could you please share the instructions? Btw the problem is also that I don't remember my router configuration since I have done it year ago.

Thanks I'm on latest v of the Firmware

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have followed your instructions and after making a factory reset, it doesn't work. When I try to access the dumaos/ page the setup doesn't work and the modem keeps disconnecting when it try to load the page.

In the IP configuration it say that may gateway is 192.168.77.1 I think it's ok.

I don't know what to do. I have also tried to connect R2 manually to my laptop but nothing. 

Also I can't connect to WiFi it say that my WiFi factory password doesn't work.

:(

17 hours ago, Hexxer said:

Hello,

I have followed your instructions and after making a factory reset, it doesn't work. When I try to access the dumaos/ page the setup doesn't work and the modem keeps disconnecting when it try to load the page.

In the IP configuration it say that may gateway is 192.168.77.1 I think it's ok.

I don't know what to do. I have also tried to connect R2 manually to my laptop but nothing. 

Also I can't connect to WiFi it say that my WiFi factory password doesn't work.

:(

You may just need to clear your browser's cache, then go to 192.168.77.1 again. 

With regards to the Wi-Fi password, it will now match what it says on the bottom of the router. If it doesn't, it would appear the upgrade didn't complete or you haven't factory reset it.

Thanks for answering me.

I have already done 2 factory reset, and try to reach 192.168.77.1  two times on 2 different browser and pc.

How is possible that the cache could be the problem if every time i go to dumaos/  te pc lose the connection ?