Buggy firmware

What is taking so long for the real firmeare to come out this beta firmware is honestly annoying as f***! My geo fikter doesnt work i always have to restart my router constantly and with the fsmily watching movies im always blamed with the internet fucks up. My family is stsrting to think im a crackhead for messing with this router all the time. We have been on a beta firmware for months almkst a year common if h want people to continue using ur product fix it before another company decides to take ur geo fikter ideas and put it on their stable routers firmware

Try older firmwares, on my xr300 I use the oldest firmware as that has the working geofilter. Don't forget to disable auto update firmware as that is what can mess you up and put you on a higher firmware that doesn't work without your knowledge. Good luck.

44 minutes ago, DumaGuy2021 said:

Try older firmwares, on my xr300 I use the oldest firmware as that has the working geofilter. Don't forget to disable auto update firmware as that is what can mess you up and put you on a higher firmware that doesn't work without your knowledge. Good luck.

Might be worth trying to sort that out just for the security side of your network. I’m sure Fraser or Liam can run through what’s going on for you. 

In general I do think it is not a great idea to update firmware unless you actually have a problem or desperately need a new feature.... If it works, don't fix it.

In passing, writing software takes no time at all. Testing and releasing a new version of software takes forever. Every possible consequence and effect of the change  has to be evaluated and tested. Any company worth it's salt will not take shortcuts. There are many ruined companies that did. THAT is why it takes a long time to release a new version.