Connect nolagvpn to hybrid vpn

Creedd

NoLag vpn is for pc gamers only. It runs through their proprietary  windows based app. There is no config file to be downloaded for a router. It cannot be used for playstation or xbox either and you cannot use a pc running the app to piggyback your console onto it. All this infor is on their website.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 15.15.14.png

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

NoLag vpn is for pc gamers only. It runs through their proprietary  windows based app. There is no config file to be downloaded for a router. It cannot be used for playstation or xbox either and you cannot use a pc running the app to piggyback your console onto it. All this infor is on their website.

That's what I thought but then I checked and it does say:

image.png

So in theory it could potentially work with HybridVPN. 

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's what I thought but then I checked and it does say:

image.png

So in theory it could potentially work with HybridVPN. 

Agh, ok, I didnt do a deep dive to find out I just saw what was posted on their main page. My point still stands though regarding psn and xbox even with the openvpn config file. Good find though. 

Just some of the wording suggest you "download and install openvpn" and "add the configuration to openvpn"

copy & paste the entire text from the openvpn file so that we can see what you did as it has to be precise to work.  or easier still attach the openvpn file to this thread.