Warzone ping heatmap blank.

Brandxnv

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If resync cloud doesn't work then there is nothing you can do, we just need to update it. This can happen quite frequently, we've got some automation in to speed up the process but we had a few issues otherwise it would have been done by now. Should be done early next week. It will not impact your ability to get games using the Geo-Filter.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 7:20 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If resync cloud doesn't work then there is nothing you can do, we just need to update it. This can happen quite frequently, we've got some automation in to speed up the process but we had a few issues otherwise it would have been done by now. Should be done early next week. It will not impact your ability to get games using the Geo-Filter.

Has there been an update ? I cleared my cache and re-synced again.  Still had no luck it’s been over a month now I forgot about it

2 hours ago, Brandxnv said:

Has there been an update ? I cleared my cache and re-synced again.  Still had no luck it’s been over a month now I forgot about it

You and everyone else with a DumaOS router has been waiting youre not the only ranger here in the park. It sucks but at this point its not their fault but they are working on it. Care to check other posts because i can see like 4-5 posts already talking about ping heat map. I mean you can make as many posts as you'd like but you're better off checking to see if other people have posted about it and going on their post instead of creating a new one. Just my two cents... myself and everyone else is awaiting the feature back so be patient. 

10 hours ago, Brandxnv said:

Still working on it I'm afraid, don't worry we haven't forgotten. It's just a really tricky issue to troubleshoot.

Hi all,
I've owned an XR1000 now for about a month and a half.  Purchased it specifically for Warzone.  I've yet to get the heatmap function to work.  Before I'd at least see the map but not get any pings.  For the past 2 weeks I don't even see a map.  I just get the following msg:
"The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."

Any ideas?  I don't play any games other than COD, so I guess I'm not missing out.  But why will this simply not load at all?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

35 minutes ago, Nathancs said:

Hi all,
I've owned an XR1000 now for about a month and a half.  Purchased it specifically for Warzone.  I've yet to get the heatmap function to work.  Before I'd at least see the map but not get any pings.  For the past 2 weeks I don't even see a map.  I just get the following msg:
"The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."

Any ideas?  I don't play any games other than COD, so I guess I'm not missing out.  But why will this simply not load at all?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Welcome to the forum!

What firmware version are you currently on? 

Are you getting that message after re-syncing the cloud or is it permanently there?

13 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

What firmware version are you currently on? 

Are you getting that message after re-syncing the cloud or is it permanently there?

It's permanent.  the page (map/pick your game) never comes up.

XR1000 1.0.0.58_1.0.44

17 hours ago, Nathancs said:

It's permanent.  the page (map/pick your game) never comes up.

XR1000 1.0.0.58_1.0.44

What browser are you running out of interest? Is it the same problem across all browsers?

Are you able to see the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap? If so, can you go into it and click 'Resync cloud' and see if that helps?

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

What browser are you running out of interest? Is it the same problem across all browsers?

Are you able to see the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap? If so, can you go into it and click 'Resync cloud' and see if that helps?

Nothing on the page ever loads, so I can't access the 3 line menu.  I'm using chrome.  After reading your reply I tried IE, but got a msg that it wasn't supported.  I've tried a reboot to no avail.  Should I be factory resetting?  I have a lot of wifi light bulbs that would be annoying to reset up on the router/all my automation.  So reset would be a last resort for me...

33 minutes ago, Nathancs said:

Nothing on the page ever loads, so I can't access the 3 line menu.  I'm using chrome.  After reading your reply I tried IE, but got a msg that it wasn't supported.  I've tried a reboot to no avail.  Should I be factory resetting?  I have a lot of wifi light bulbs that would be annoying to reset up on the router/all my automation.  So reset would be a last resort for me...

I don't think we need to factory reset just yet, you could try re-syncing the cloud from the three-line menu in Geo-filter, it may also pull the latest data for Ping Heatmap in the process.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

I don't think we need to factory reset just yet, you could try re-syncing the cloud from the three-line menu in Geo-filter, it may also pull the latest data for Ping Heatmap in the process.

re-synced from the geo-filter tab successfully, but Ping Heatmap still does not loud.  I just get the spinning circle followed by:
"The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this Rapp."  I hit "OK" then it spins longer and nothing ever comes up.  All my other tabs seem to come up fine.  It's only the Ping Heatmap that fails to load at all.

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page, on the Rapp panel option menu :menu change retries to 5 from 3. Then reboot from the interface - not by pulling the plug or pressing the button on the router. Then wait 2 minutes before you try to access the interface, this will give everything enough time to load properly, then see if it loads.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Go to the System Information page, on the Rapp panel option menu :menu change retries to 5 from 3. Then reboot from the interface - not by pulling the plug or pressing the button on the router. Then wait 2 minutes before you try to access the interface, this will give everything enough time to load properly, then see if it loads.

Changed it to 5 from 3 as per your suggestion.  Rebooted the router via Settings-Admin-Reboot and HAD the same issue.  Although, my error msg has changed slightly to
"This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute."  

BUT, I watched it spin and it actually populated after about 4min.  So yay, at least it's back up and running!  Thank you for your support.  Hoping it doesn't take this long go forward, but we will see.  I'm only interested in Warzone, so this function isn't useable currently anyway.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad it eventually did load, now it has it should be a lot faster from now on but do keep us posted and let us know if it happens again.

Issue is back already.  the circle has been spinning for over 30min now trying to load anything on the heatmap tab.  I checked my settings and retires is still at 5.  Nothing has changed from yesterday...  I don't get it...

On 10/27/2021 at 12:30 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you have Armor enabled by any chance? If so disable it, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and see if it is better please

Thanks. Disabling Armor ended up fixing my issue.  It now loads rather quickly.  Hopefully Warzone is added back to the list and is fixed in a future update.