Ping Heatmap

zman1156

Hi guys i was going through another thread and it looks like others are going through the same issues. Ping heatmap isnt working in North America or any of the other servers located outside of my region. Rebooted and restarted router as always whenever and that usually fixes stuff but not on this. Using the latest firmware just FYI. Is there an ETA on this? Do i need to resync cloud?

• Administrators

It happens fairly frequently, reboot etc won't work, resync the cloud, if it doesn't work then we need to update it. We are aware and testing it again currently and will update it as soon as we can, we were having issues but hopefully will be resolved by end of the working week.

Sounds good. I rebooted and restarted. Removed device from filter, did a resync on the cloud, added device back to filtering and still the same result. Just happened to stumble on another post with the same issue so sorry for creating another thread.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It happens fairly frequently, reboot etc won't work, resync the cloud, if it doesn't work then we need to update it. We are aware and testing it again currently and will update it as soon as we can, we were having issues but hopefully will be resolved by end of the working week.

Well i am grateful that its not that frequent at least for me.. this is the first time ive ever had this issue so just FYI. Not sure if other people on the netgear routers and the people with R1s have this issue more that might be a possibility?