Problems with upnp

I wanted to test something with upnp on my XR1000. It has the very latest firmware ( I updated it yesterday ).

However, when I tick to enable upnp and then refresh the page, it's disabled again. If I hit the apply button then the tick disappears after the page automatically refreshes.

It's left me uncertain as to whether it is enabled or disabled and, well, certainly there is something wrong because it is not displaying that it is enabled.

They fixed geo filter but broke upnp again on my XR1000. 

Also...forwarded ports disappearing. When trying to enter them again I'm getting conflict error. In any way can't get open NAT in COD.

1.0.0.58 has been such a disaster, that it's not possible to be written by  professional developers. 

Forth time going back to 1.0.0.52 -so annoying:)  

11 hours ago, Jackal235 said:

They fixed geo filter but broke upnp again on my XR1000. 

Also...forwarded ports disappearing. When trying to enter them again I'm getting conflict error. In any way can't get open NAT in COD.

1.0.0.58 has been such a disaster, that it's not possible to be written by  professional developers. 

Forth time going back to 1.0.0.52 -so annoying:)  

Sorry to hear this, this update only includes fixes to the Network settings so we didn't actually see it on our side.

We've passed on all feedback to Netgear and they're aware of any bugs so the next firmware should be much better for you.