Are there dedicated servers on R1 1.03.6j firmware

Jacques

• Administrators

Did you give the R1 a static/reserved IP on the other router? If not every time you reboot the R1 or the other router the IP will change and you'll need to re-enter it. Do that and you won't have the issue again. Make sure ALL devices are connected to the R1 as well.

The R1 is a MikroTik Router. https://mikrotik.com/product/RB951G-2HnD

Can you give me a firmware from them? I wanna try their firmware. I can download from this link, they called it RouterBoot firmware? There are two files, an .npk and an .fwf. Can I upgrade these files somehow?

I think it has QoS too. Worth a try. And if there is a download issue too, that means its a device problem.

Later can I upgrade back to your DumaOS?

Just to be clear...    X = All device data transfer          Y = Allocated bandwith for gaming

OR is it the oposite?

cuz now I trick the QoS with false data. I set the bandwith speed to 1000/100... and the last two days I got my full internet speed. When I set it my real 140/10 my download speed is below 10.

barcsik.jpg

• Administrators

Which firmware are you on currently? I assume these are all ethernet tests? Disable the protection options in WAN Settings as they can speed it up. Do you use PPPoE, IPv6 or DHCP identifiers?

The R1 has a year warranty, we also don't sell the router anymore to process a replacement.