Warzone servers and lag

zman1156

Okay, i ended up being able to go hard wired on CAT6 and wow my bullet reg has never been better. I dont mean this in a bad way i just think the wifi on net duma needs work but then again most people using a net duma will be hard wired or at least most. Also quick question before i stop wasting your time lol... Does it matter if i have geo filtered enabled before i load the game or should i be in the warzone menu and then turn on the geo filter? Thanks for everything again. Cheers. 

4 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Okay, i ended up being able to go hard wired on CAT6 and wow my bullet reg has never been better. I dont mean this in a bad way i just think the wifi on net duma needs work but then again most people using a net duma will be hard wired or at least most. Also quick question before i stop wasting your time lol... Does it matter if i have geo filtered enabled before i load the game or should i be in the warzone menu and then turn on the geo filter? Thanks for everything again. Cheers. 

Nice! Thanks for feeding back! We're aware that the Wi-Fi on the R2 isn't at it's full potential so we'll be working to improve that where possible.

I'd always suggest making sure Geo-filter is filtering before the game is booted as the game client makes a lot of connections on boot.

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Nice! Thanks for feeding back! We're aware that the Wi-Fi on the R2 isn't at it's full potential so we'll be working to improve that where possible.

I'd always suggest making sure Geo-filter is filtering before the game is booted as the game client makes a lot of connections on boot.

Roger that i will keep that in mind. Thanks again :):):) feel free to lock this thread if youd like