XR1000 - DumaOS not loaded yet!

Hi,

Recently purchased an XR1000 and keep receiving an error 'DumaOS not loaded yet!' when trying to access dumaOS. I briefly can access the dumaOS after completing a factory reset on the router which grants access until the login times out or router restarts. I have tried all the available firmware, none of which provide a resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Go to the System Information page, in the Rapp panel options, change the retries to 5, then reboot the router from the interface. Wait 2 minutes before connecting devices/accessing the interface, then see if it is better

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Go to the System Information page, in the Rapp panel options, change the retries to 5, then reboot the router from the interface. Wait 2 minutes before connecting devices/accessing the interface, then see if it is better

Thanks mate. Where would I find the system info page? Is it under http://routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm or will I have to reset the router to access the dumaos?

9 minutes ago, Jamess said:

Have changed the retries to 5 and completed a reboot. I am receiving the same dumaos has not yet loaded error.

Which firmware version are you running currently? 

Is the screen you're seeing just a plain white page with an error in the top left, or is it popping up in the interface?

13 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Which firmware version are you running currently? 

Is the screen you're seeing just a plain white page with an error in the top left, or is it popping up in the interface?

Hi mate,

Currently running XR1000-V1.0.0.58_1.0.44, have also tried .44, .50 and .52.

I have attached the error screen I am receiving.

DumaOS Not Loaded.png

10 hours ago, Jamess said:

Hi mate,

Currently running XR1000-V1.0.0.58_1.0.44, have also tried .44, .50 and .52.

I have attached the error screen I am receiving.

DumaOS Not Loaded.png

Could you please clear your browser cache or open the interface in an incognito window and see if you're still getting the same error? Just seeing if it's the browser caching that page by mistake.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:21 PM, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please clear your browser cache or open the interface in an incognito window and see if you're still getting the same error? Just seeing if it's the browser caching that page by mistake.

Tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Brave with cleared cache and incognito, all return the same error.

19 minutes ago, Jamess said:

Tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Brave with cleared cache and incognito, all return the same error.

Are you able to access the interface through the DumaOS app? You'll need to be connected to the XR1000 via Wi-Fi to do this.

11 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you able to access the interface through the DumaOS app? You'll need to be connected to the XR1000 via Wi-Fi to do this.

Receive 'Unknown Error Occured'. I assume the login is the same as the router? That what I used for login.

• Administrators

Yes its the same as the interface login. Try unplugging the router from power for 10 minutes, then plug it in and wait 2 minutes before you try to connect or access it and see if it works, if not, then use the TFTP method: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP to reinstall the latest firmware, wait for that to finish and see if it works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes its the same as the interface login. Try unplugging the router from power for 10 minutes, then plug it in and wait 2 minutes before you try to connect or access it and see if it works, if not, then use the TFTP method: https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP to reinstall the latest firmware, wait for that to finish and see if it works.

So far it appears to be working again. I followed the steps and failed the TFTP method as I didn't have it enabled on my PC. Upon reset of the router the dumaos appears to be working again for the past few days. Thanks all for the help, I'll check back if the error returns.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Jamess said:

So far it appears to be working again. I followed the steps and failed the TFTP method as I didn't have it enabled on my PC. Upon reset of the router the dumaos appears to be working again for the past few days. Thanks all for the help, I'll check back if the error returns.

If it happens again at the bottom of the guide is a link to help you enable TFTP and then you could try. Keep us posted!