Netduma R2 stopped working

M4nny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, frankaoz said:

im tired about this. Thanx for your help/time. How i can get a replacement or Refund 

You can find the terms here: https://netduma.com/terms/

If you are outside the window I have to authorize a replacement if I find it to be faulty. If you co-operate with the troubleshooting then we can get a replacement sorted faster. So, please provide the screenshot I asked for above

• Administrators

In order for me to authorize a replacement I need to be certain it is faulty and unfixable, I have asked you for a specific picture 4 times, if you're unsure of what I'm asking you to do please let me know and I can explain it

• Administrators

Thank you for the screenshot, that's all I needed. You can email [email protected] with a link to this page and your order number and we can arrange a replacement.

We don't have a number to call listed and it's not available for support queries. Every person/issue we treat as individual, we have to do our due diligence in troubleshooting to determine the routers that are faulty, otherwise everyone would get replacements for issues that can be solved.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got the latest drivers for that Networking Card? It's Marvell AQC-107 by the looks of it.

When I first started using it the standard driver gave me 0.1mbit upload.

Then I installed the latest from Aquantica and got it working, but ran into issues where the transfer rates weren't stable, it was everywhere from 50 mbit to 4 GBps.

Then I went in the driver and have set: 

flow control - disabled

receive side coalescing - disabled

That opened them up to full speed.