My router won't start up

Offfff......... Was able to fix it my router had been on for over a month without a restart and it took almost 10 minutes for things to start up. I then factory reset the router and flashed the firmware again now its working fine. Also one thing I noticed was that ad blocker would stop working on some devices if I have not rebooted the router for long. Overall the router has been stable for me. Anyways thank you!!

24 minutes ago, Shah_Tha_Sharq said:

Offfff......... Was able to fix it my router had been on for over a month without a restart and it took almost 10 minutes for things to start up. I then factory reset the router and flashed the firmware again now its working fine. Also one thing I noticed was that ad blocker would stop working on some devices if I have not rebooted the router for long. Overall the router has been stable for me. Anyways thank you!!

OK great, thanks for the feedback! I'll see if I can replicate the adblocker issue, it's not something I've heard before.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, NeoReaper82 said:

My WiFii went down and I can't get into the router interface. Unplugged it for 10 mins and still nothing.

ethernet works though.

I've responded to your topic