XR1000 Beta Firmware

Hi, I was wondering if there was a beta firmware out there that I could try again. I was once sent the 1.0.53 firmware to see if it would help with my geo-filter issues. I remember seeing it having hybrid vpn for it and never got to try it before switching back to the current firmware. I would really love to test it out if you guys still have it available. 

• Administrators

We're working on getting a solid version out so we're not giving out any trial firmware versions at the moment as they're not representative of a final version and don't provide useful feedback - we usually only do this if someone is experiencing a specific issue that may have been addressed.

24 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We're working on getting a solid version out so we're not giving out any trial firmware versions at the moment as they're not representative of a final version and don't provide useful feedback - we usually only do this if someone is experiencing a specific issue that may have been addressed.

Do you have any idea if the XR1000 is going to get any of the special DumaOS apps that were removed? More notably, the Hybrid VPN and Ad Blocker apps.
It's a high-end router so there's no excuse to not have them available for use at some point...

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I understand that it might not be a solid version but it would be awesome to even get a taste of what it is. I really would love to try it either way. Understandable if I can’t but, any idea of when the new firmware will officially drop? 

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, headstruck said:

Do you have any idea if the XR1000 is going to get any of the special DumaOS apps that were removed? More notably, the Hybrid VPN and Ad Blocker apps.
It's a high-end router so there's no excuse to not have them available for use at some point...

I'm pretty confident it will yes, it is NGs decision at the end of the day but they love all the features and they've heard what the community want!

23 minutes ago, Servines said:

I understand that it might not be a solid version but it would be awesome to even get a taste of what it is. I really would love to try it either way. Understandable if I can’t but, any idea of when the new firmware will officially drop? 

It most cases the trials just have a untested fix with no other changes - I just don't have one to provide at the moment. Perhaps when we get closer to release I can provide one

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, MercsRage said:

i was wondering do u guys still do beta firmware for the xr1000

We will occasionally, if we have a new version with new DumaOS changes and we want to get it to some people before it goes full release, though at the moment we don't have any firmwares that are at this stage.

• 1 year later...

Is there like any links to sign up for the xr1000 beta because I can't find it I heard somebody in discord that signed up but I don't know I can't find it this websites a little bit confusing

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, MercsRage said:

Is there like any links to sign up for the xr1000 beta because I can't find it I heard somebody in discord that signed up but I don't know I can't find it this websites a little bit confusing

You can use this link https://forms.gle/Jg6BnARJKoEPKeU28

Alright I hope I got accepted into the private beta for the xr1000 that is my main router my internet has been shut off for quite a while so I wasn't able to catch up on many updates for that router so I'm using my providers internet that I'm living with and I hooked up my XR 450 router because he's using a Xfinity Internet with Xfinity router on bridge mode now so once I get my internet back I'll be using my own router