Customs fees?

Giacomo

Hello, I'm from Italy. I've paid netduma R2 (incl vat and shipping). Do I have to pay additional customs fees? I ask this question because DHL asked me some informations about me. Haven't I alredy paid the customs taxes to you?

@Netduma Fraser  You must look at this problem asap and have official answer.

You must have somehow someone in EU country to send the "packages" to EU buyers etc i pay online the R2 to your site but the package must send from Germany to Greece which both of them are in EU and will not pay any additional taxes ....the reason is simple.

I am from Greece...i buy some things from Sportsdirect which is in UK....after the consumables  came in Greece i have to pay DOUBLE taxes because as i release now UK is OUT of EU Union and every thing coming from you... you must pay additional taxes...like coming from USA!!!!!

This is the only thing that bothers me to buy the R2 router...because i must pay DOUBLE cost.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Knomax said:

@Netduma Fraser  You must look at this problem asap and have official answer.

You must have somehow someone in EU country to send the "packages" to EU buyers etc i pay online the R2 to your site but the package must send from Germany to Greece which both of them are in EU and will not pay any additional taxes ....the reason is simple.

I am from Greece...i buy some things from Sportsdirect which is in UK....after the consumables  came in Greece i have to pay DOUBLE taxes because as i release now UK is OUT of EU Union and every thing coming from you... you must pay additional taxes...like coming from USA!!!!!

This is the only thing that bothers me to buy the R2 router...because i must pay DOUBLE cost.

I'm not part of the logistics team, that's why I recommended emailing us so the team can give a proper answer.

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm not part of the logistics team, that's why I recommended emailing us so the team can give a proper answer.

Can you "ask" them and post here for everyone to know what to do??I want the R2 but not in double cost.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Knomax said:

Can you "ask" them and post here for everyone to know what to do??I want the R2 but not in double cost.

I've asked them directly and will get back to you

Guest Deng

So, did any of you pay additional fees?

I also received a contact from DHL regarding customs.

EDIT: This is a very wrong way to label shipments:

- I still did not receive an invoice from your company

- There's an attached invoice to the shipping documents which is wrong (commercial/business, value from invoice is 100GBP instead of the correct sum in EUR, there are no shipping costs)

- Since the value from that invoice and value from the order are different - DHL may add additional costs up to around 50EUR + VAT and on top of that customs fees.

5 hours ago, Deng said:

So, did any of you pay additional fees?

I also received a contact from DHL regarding customs.

EDIT: This is a very wrong way to label shipments:

- I still did not receive an invoice from your company

- There's an attached invoice to the shipping documents which is wrong (commercial/business, value from invoice is 100GBP instead of the correct sum in EUR, there are no shipping costs)

- Since the value from that invoice and value from the order are different - DHL may add additional costs up to around 50EUR + VAT and on top of that customs fees.

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear this! If you could send an email over to [email protected] we can look into this with you.

The cost on the shipping invoice is purely for us in the unlikely event that a shipment was lost. If this were the case, the order could either be fully refunded to the customer for the amount they paid or a replacement would be sent.