Mislocated Call of Duty Servers in Singapore (CW/MW/Warzone)

ggkthx

I have previously reported mislocated servers in the past on the stickied thread but it seems that Geo-Filter still doesn't recognise/register when I set my home location to Singapore. The only workaround is to set my home location in the middle of the ocean with Ping Assist set to 20ms with the radius at a minimum 111KM. There are definitely servers in Singapore as my ingame latency is always 7ms. 

All other games show up fine on Ping Heatmap except for Call of Duty - CW, MW & Warzone.

I am aware that the servers change often but is there going to be a fix to finally have Geo-Filter work as intended for CoD for the servers in Singapore?

3 hours ago, ggkthx said:

I have previously reported mislocated servers in the past on the stickied thread but it seems that Geo-Filter still doesn't recognise/register when I set my home location to Singapore. The only workaround is to set my home location in the middle of the ocean with Ping Assist set to 20ms with the radius at a minimum 111KM. There are definitely servers in Singapore as my ingame latency is always 7ms. 

All other games show up fine on Ping Heatmap except for Call of Duty - CW, MW & Warzone.

I am aware that the servers change often but is there going to be a fix to finally have Geo-Filter work as intended for CoD for the servers in Singapore?

We're working on ways of making this process smoother and less disruptive for users so hopefully this shouldn't be a permanent issue.

Are you physically located in/around Singapore or is that quite far away from you?

12 minutes ago, ggkthx said:

Thanks Liam. I am physically located in Singapore.

OK thank you, when you get connected to a game using Ping Assist, where does the server show on the map? Can you provide a screenshot and this server's ID?

4 hours ago, ggkthx said:

It consistently shows the server is located in Europe as per the screenshot.

Have you manually allowed this server in the past?

It actually just looks like you're connecting to an Authentication server in Europe which won't affect your gameplay. The actual game server has been connected to with Ping assist but just mis-categorised as a peer.