DumOS site cannot be reached

Akik

Hi, my internet is perfectly connected to the R2. I can surf the web like normal, but i cannot access the dumaOS interface. I type dumaos/ into the search bar and also 192.168.77.1 and it still says that the site cannot be reached. I have cleared my cache and cookies from my google chrome browser and still nothing. I have tried to access it via explorer and firefox, but still nothing. I have factory reset the router and the interface came for the inital setup, but after i set everything up yet again the issue persists. 

• Administrators

Are you definitely connected to the R2 WiFi? Seems like either it's getting an IP address from the ISP hub which could indicate you're connected to that WiFi instead or the R2 is acting like a switch or you've changed the LAN IP of the router and you can access it using 192.168.0.1 instead

30 minutes ago, Akik said:

when i try accessing using 192.168.0.1 it takes me to my sky hub status

I could try factory reset one more time

Hi, i rest it once more, seems to be working now thanks.

OK glad to hear it, let us know if you need anything else.

I don't know if this would have any major affect on connecting next time or not. One thing I like to do when you've done everything else, or perhaps even before going to extreme measures such as factory resetting, is to flush DNS resolver. you can do that by simply going to command prompt and using the command -> ipconfig /flushdns

What this will do is flush any ip addresses and dns records from your cache. I personally find that it will sometimes resolve silly little issues like that, and allow you to fresh start your cache again.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators
46 minutes ago, Jafifj said:

Having the same problem it saying this site can’t be reached

I'll respond in your post, please post in the relevant section in future as posting in troubleshooting posts without reading the guidelines risks it being deleted.