My netduma wont get any internet

poggersman

Sorry to hear that!

Are you able to access the interface in your web browser via https://dumaos/ or 192.168.77.1? Could you please try clearing your browser's cache?

What IP address are you getting from the R2? It should be in the format 192.168.77.x. If you're not sure how to find this, let us know what device you access the internet from and we'll provide instructions.

• Administrators

What is the modem/router the R2 is connected to? When you're connected to the R2 what IP does your PC get? If you're on Windows you can open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and post the results here. When did the issue first present itself, after an upgrade, setting change etc?

arris tm1602a is my modem   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 174.44.219.200
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.248.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 174.44.216.1 are the ips

• Administrators

That's when you're connected to the R2? That indicates it is acting like a switch so you'll need to hold the reset button of the R2 for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try accessing again.

When did the issue first present itself, after an upgrade, setting change etc?

• Administrators

Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1
then see if you can access the interface please. 

Hello. I also have the same exact issue. I was surfing the forums last night to see what I could do to resolve the issue. I attempted the reset multiple times last night by holding the reset button for 30 seconds and waited 10 minutes at a time only for it to not reboot. I left unplugged overnight as suggested and it is still having the same issues. I changed the ethernet cable out and nothing changed. I still can not access the interface at this time. Last night I was just watching tv and suddenly it went out. I have been having issues with it, where it would go out every once in a while. Recently it has been going out daily but I was under the impression that it was normal because of all the great things the router does compared to others. The only thing I did not try was the ipconfig as I do not have a pc atm. Please help.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ben Bernacci said:

Hello. I also have the same exact issue. I was surfing the forums last night to see what I could do to resolve the issue. I attempted the reset multiple times last night by holding the reset button for 30 seconds and waited 10 minutes at a time only for it to not reboot. I left unplugged overnight as suggested and it is still having the same issues. I changed the ethernet cable out and nothing changed. I still can not access the interface at this time. Last night I was just watching tv and suddenly it went out. I have been having issues with it, where it would go out every once in a while. Recently it has been going out daily but I was under the impression that it was normal because of all the great things the router does compared to others. The only thing I did not try was the ipconfig as I do not have a pc atm. Please help.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. It would be best if you could make a new topic so we could focus on you and your issue there. What devices do you have available that we could possibly use to access the interface?

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having these issues. It would be best if you could make a new topic so we could focus on you and your issue there. What devices do you have available that we could possibly use to access the interface?

ok

• Administrators

I meant on the router interface - you may not have access again that you've done that, I'm just focusing on making sure you have continued access for the moment. Can you get back so you can access the interface and check Settings > LAN > DHCP, is it enabled?

• Administrators

No, that is Windows, I mean the router interface. You'll need to set the static details I gave you again previously. Then type 192.168.77.1 into the web browser and take a screenshot of what you see please