My netduma wont get any internet

poggersman

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, poggersman said:

192.168.77.1 - Google Chrome (gyazo.com) I couldn't even get to the internet then i did the trouble shooting and dhcp wasn't enabled. then I ran windows trouble shooting and it changed the settings but now I can access the internet still cant connot connect wirelessly 

8 minutes ago, poggersman said:

i have to use my other router because i need to connect to things wirelessly 

Lets not worry about the internet or wireless at the moment as they are not resolvable until you get access to the interface, if you need WiFi use the other router as you are doing. Follow this post again: 

On 5/20/2021 at 5:11 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Set a static IP on the PC itself that is connected via ethernet to the router using this information and this guide (control panel) https://pureinfotech.com/set-static-ip-address-windows-10/
IP 192.168.77.100
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway 192.168.77.1
DNS 192.168.77.1

then when you have done that put 192.168.77.1 into a web browser and post a screenshot of what you see please.

• Administrators

Thanks for that, it hasn't replied properly. On the Internet Protocol Version 4 properties window click ok, then on the ethernet properties window, untick Internet Protocol Version 6, then click ok. That should close and the ethernet adapter should try connecting using those new details. Once that's done please do ipconfig again and post the results here.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, poggersman said:

hey i got my replacement and all and I'm trying to access the duma os and 

"admin" and "password aren't working 

Is this your first time trying to access it? If so hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try again please.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, poggersman said:

ok i finished the setup but now the netduma thing doesn't pop up on my phone or tablet  when trying to connect

Are you referring to the WiFi network, the login for the interface or the interface itself?

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, poggersman said:

the wifi network like as if you're  trying to connect with your phone to the internet

Access the interface via ethernet, disable WiFi, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then enable the WiFi, apply, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes and then see if the WiFi appears and whether you can connect to it.

hey man its been working fine until today. It keeps randomly losing internet and it happened while I was mid match. Then i reset it and it worked for 5 minutes then it happened again.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, poggersman said:

hey man its been working fine until today. It keeps randomly losing internet and it happened while I was mid match. Then i reset it and it worked for 5 minutes then it happened again.

Just the WiFi or ethernet devices as well?

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You would have to email us about that but it's unlikely.

Have you setup the previous suggestions we said on this replacement to see if it helps?

Yes I followed everything you said exactly 😕

• Administrators

Do you still have access to the interface when it loses internet? If so could you grab the logs from the System Information page please?

Does the connection restore itself and if so for how long or do you have to reboot/reset?

On 6/5/2021 at 2:48 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you still have access to the interface when it loses internet? If so could you grab the logs from the System Information page please?

Does the connection restore itself and if so for how long or do you have to reboot/reset?

No i cant access the interface it says it takes too long to respond and the connection only restores after I reset it the longest it lasted before acting up again was 30 minutes