Geo Filter has stopped working for fifa

Kylemck1

In the past I would be able to block out servers outside the london and uk servers  thus allowing for smoother gameplay (the whole reason i bought the router), and now ever since around a month ago ive not been able to connect to any local servers and have instead been constantly pushed to servers in Germany and france etc even with an outline drawn. Is there any reason for this? Ive not changed any of my settings

This is how i would set up in the past and find games in london with no problem whether that was player to player or direct to the london server, lately ive just been getting blocked servers from outside the radius, ive not been able to connect to london once, ping assist is off aswell

E1E0DCC4-E6CA-4A8E-A927-EF3A75060767.jpeg

• Administrators

Delete one of the devices - I'm not even sure how you managed to add it twice to be honest. Is that what it will look like in game? Can you zoom out all the way and see if there is anything else appearing on the map please?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Delete one of the devices - I'm not even sure how you managed to add it twice to be honest. Is that what it will look like in game? Can you zoom out all the way and see if there is anything else appearing on the map please?

Oh they are both two different devices (a ps4 and a ps5) but i had the same issue with just one device, there is also nothing else appearing on the map as per picture. This is really weird the router was perfect and all of a sudden has started acting this way, i think its only me with the issue aswell

D39BDC37-E8CF-4978-A1EB-B13075600EDC.jpeg

On 5/20/2021 at 6:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you provide the ID of the server that is appearing blocked please? Then we can check it out and see whether it needs to be allowed or not

yeah here are three different examples of servers i get:

aad510db72499ea3

ab0f01ccac4ae7ec

9003ad78a02f7a7f

Really wish i took the id of the london server when i was actually able to connect to it

• Administrators

So they are:

1st Normal game server in Netherlands

2nd AWS paris

3rd Amazon Germany

It's possible that allowing the second in Paris might be needed. Do you ever see a server with a solid white circle around it in the EU when searching?

Yeah i see one around wales and one on the edge of france like both around once every 15 searches but even in these games the gameplay is no where near as good as the london server, its strange aswell because i come up against london players sometimes when using ethernet without netduma but never really with it

• Administrators

If they have a solid white circle around them they will be authentication servers not game servers so they won't impact your ping. Could you re-sync the cloud in the Map menu and if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and see whether filtering is better.

• Administrators

Authentication server is just a server they use to check you're connected to the online service, a paying customer etc. If you have one of those something else will be appearing as a host, if you don't have one appearing that could indicate why you're not getting a game