Gamers or scammers?

Killhippie

I have to admit to being surprised Netduma leave these Ghost lobby posts up (well done BIG__DOG for removing them as much as you can) The cheats are against Bungles T&C's and result in a ban if caught, its also against Netdumas T&C's. The point of the game is to grind. If your attitude is to get though a game without playing by the rules you ruin the game for legit users. Bungie make some odd decisions now and then but that's no excuse for peddling cheat code. I have played since the release day of the first version of Destiny , that's over 6 years worth of game play and the crush of starting again almost when 2 came out, but I never cheated. Then people like you came along and ruined it for me, so I stopped playing with over half a million kills under my belt just for my Warlock

People posting about ghost lobbies and offering cheat code or .exes let alone asking for money make Netduma look bad! I'm sure they guys on the forum from the Netduma team really appreciate you turning this into known site for exploit code for Destiny 2. It  does not make them look good and could damage their reputation, but then again you only seem to care about getting something for nothing, so I doubt you care. This is a site for gamers, not scammers!

I get where you're coming from @Killhippie, the reason a lot of these posts were left up originally is because Geo-filter wasn't working for Destiny at all so we were trying to resolve this, but we also did our best to make it clear that we are staunchly anti-cheat and were not trying to resolve the Geo-filter issues to allow players to get back into ghost lobbies. This was never an advertised feature of Geo-filter and we want to make it clear that we're not trying to bring back the ability for people to cheat. We're still not totally sure that Geo-filter is working for all users, hence why some posts are still left be while we troubleshoot this with genuine users.

We're doing our best to ensure anyone discussing/promoting a service whereby the will make monetary gain is then either banned or has their PM ability revoked to try and prevent this, so we do appreciate any reports you make on the forum bringing this sort of behaviour to our attention. We want to strike a balance between keeping the forum a place for gamers while also keeping it as open and free of too much sensorship.

Thanks for raising your concerns, it's always greatly appreciated.

11 hours ago, Killhippie said:

I have to admit to being surprised Netduma leave these Ghost lobby posts up (well done BIG__DOG for removing them as much as you can) The cheats are against Bungles T&C's and result in a ban if caught, its also against Netdumas T&C's. The point of the game is to grind. If your attitude is to get though a game without playing by the rules you ruin the game for legit users. Bungie make some odd decisions now and then but that's no excuse for peddling cheat code. I have played since the release day of the first version of Destiny , that's over 6 years worth of game play and the crush of starting again almost when 2 came out, but I never cheated. Then people like you came along and ruined it for me, so I stopped playing with over half a million kills under my belt just for my Warlock

People posting about ghost lobbies and offering cheat code or .exes let alone asking for money make Netduma look bad! I'm sure they guys on the forum from the Netduma team really appreciate you turning this into known site for exploit code for Destiny 2. It  does not make them look good and could damage their reputation, but then again you only seem to care about getting something for nothing, so I doubt you care. This is a site for gamers, not scammers!

I would refrain from quoting your opinion as facts when it comes to bungies T&C, unless you are employed in their legal department or represent them legally. I only say this as the T&C do not fully cover all circumstances, which leaves room for ambiguity and you may unintentionally spreading false information and fear-mongering. It sounds you like you are salty to people using any form of exploits, but we should remember that Bungie creates their own exploits weekly by what looks like poor testing before deployment. 

• Administrators

It's great that you want to provide assistance for free but as it's not the intended use of the router I'll have to close the topic as we're here to provide support for our products and software to our community.