I am having connection issues with my Netduma r2 and this has been going on for months now. I have followed every step in the book and it still doesn’t work.

LaDainian

I had got my Netduma r2 for a christmas present and it never worked. I look through the info book and did the setup step by step and it still didn’t work. So it has been a few months since that date and I have been needing help for a while. Can anyone lead me in the right direction so I can either get help with the setup or a whole new router because I would love to put it to use?

my netduma r2 won’t even allow me to connect the internet at all. I have tried everything to fix it , but it wasn’t working. The password might be wrong because everytime I put it in it says incorrect password. How can i fix my netduma r2?

• Administrators

The above should get you connected to the WiFi again. When you say you can't connect to the internet - is it in the wizard that it's saying that or you've got past that and you don't have internet? What is the model of your modem/router that the R2 is connected to?